PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:55:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

True Blood

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

AminoAcid

Definitely worth a watch!  Its a bit graphic (both biting and nudity) but what do you expect when a show in on HBO.  Suki's acting is pretty good for her character, and although the show is pretty different from the books, they've kept enough the same so that people who enjoy one will enjoy the other.  Great show, easily an 8/10

Mimmie415

Season 3 premiered tonight and it was awesome!!! Are there any other fans of True Blood on here? What did you guys think of the season premiere? Who are your favorite characters?

bat.gif

Stinkerbell

Yep! Here's the link where they are discussing it: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,35979.0.html  You only needed to go one more page to find the discussion.  tumbsup.gif

Mimmie415

Yeah i found that one but when I went to re[ply a message came up saying its been such and such time since this has been posted in, better idea to make a new thread so I did... Thought that would be the way to go since that message came up. Sorry if that was wrong...  white flag.gif

Stinkerbell

I wish I had HBO so I could watch this, but I don't. Guess this will be a Netflix show too.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 13, 2010, 09:03:42 PM
I wish I had HBO so I could watch this, but I don't. Guess this will be a Netflix show too.

True Blood is a def MUST WATCH  OMG.

It's funny, it's perverted, creepy, there's mystery, sex, drugs and plenty of rock and roll, not to mention enough twists and turns to keep you from guessing what's coming next.

I watched it tonight with hubby on HBO when I aired.  Just as Bill was standing in the woods saying to the wolves "I just ate" with sick twisted smile on his face, the hour for the week was up.  I turned to hubby and said "WTF ya mean I gotta wait till next week?"

For those of you up to date on the show, what do you think of what happened to  Jessica? Do you feel bad for her like I do?  And what about the "situation" Eric and the Queen are in?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Thanks, RoadWarrior. I think we'll get it and start watching. I love Netflix. We watched a great movie tonight called Young Victoria. Awesome movie.

CindyLouWho

I don't have HBO either but I watched a lot of it online.  I never got caught up tho but what I did watch I loved it & want to watch more.  I want to get season 1 & 2 on dvd.   popcorn2.gif

Homer

Anyone have a working link to watch season 3 episodes?

I tried SideReel and the links never actually take you to the video or they want you to buy HBO

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Sorry, the sites I have are either shut down or don't carry HBO on them which is a bummer!   I just went & checked thru 'em.  I haven't seen any of this season's episodes yet, guess I'll have to wait til it comes out on dvd, lol.   6_6.gif

I almost want to just get HBO just so I can watch TB but I won't do it just for 1 show  bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell

We started getting True Blood on Netflix. We've only seen the first two episodes, though. So far it's only ok. Does it get better?

CindyLouWho

You mean the 1st 2 episodes from season 1?  If so yes it gets lots better.  I haven't seen them all but what I've seen I really liked!  popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview