Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PC Problems

Started by cheeky333,

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeky333

Hi,

Womdering if someone could help me, today my pc went all weird and was running real slow..i decided to re install windows again, it installed fine except it wont let me download any of the programs i need to reinstall, java, adobe etc..i therefor cant play on pogo and cant get windows updates to install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Cheeky

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cheeky333

Hi Homer

Thanks for your reply,  i have checked and i have admin rights so not sure what it could be

Thanks again

cheeky

Homer

right click your internet explorer icon and choose run as admin and try again

if it still doesn't work you may need to reinstall windows

cheeky333

tyvm homer it worked  cheerleading.gif[/color cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

was getting pogo withdrawls lol

thanks

Cheeky

Homer

tokiehog

is there anyone having the problem that i am having with a certain few games on pogo since they changed the homepage...mahjong safari and first class are 2 of them games...i just get the pogo header and nothing else loading on the pages...i am using windows xp pro...ie8..i have newly loaded the latest java but that is not working any better than the old java..i now have jre6 update 20...do anyone else know any thing i can try...i was hoping the next pogo shutdown would fix it...ty

Stinkerbell

The problem my son's computer is having is that IE8 won't work. It either loads then immediately closes or it opens and gives an error message. I thought maybe it was just his computer, a corrupted file or something, but apparently a lot of people are having the problem.

I was going to uninstall and reinstall it, but I got a warning that all these programs and files were using IE 8 and would stop working. So I don't know what to do right now.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 12, 2010, 02:08:36 PM
The problem my son's computer is having is that IE8 won't work. It either loads then immediately closes or it opens and gives an error message. I thought maybe it was just his computer, a corrupted file or something, but apparently a lot of people are having the problem.

I was going to uninstall and reinstall it, but I got a warning that all these programs and files were using IE 8 and would stop working. So I don't know what to do right now.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/a-fast-fix-for-ie8-crashes-slowdowns/1694

Stinkerbell

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview