PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:55:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Risk cheat ?

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

panic button.gif  Ok so next week is the dreaded risk challenge I'm debating on buying the cheat but wanted to know from anyone who has or uses it how good it is.
                                             thx Les

Homer

It has a low winnning percentage because the game is based more on luck than skill. It will get next weeks badge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

les

Thank Homer  sad.gif the way you make it sound it will take awhile to get the badge I guess

Sue

Quote from: Homer on July 17, 2010, 01:49:32 PMIt will get next weeks badge.
How many games will it take to win just two games using the auto from badgehelp?

I know you said it is unpredictable but give us an idea how many games we will have to play, please.

soapbubbles

Well I'm rank 10 and have yet to win a game if that lets you know how good it works topsecret.gif

les

Quote from: soapbubbles on July 18, 2010, 10:34:56 AM
Well I'm rank 10 and have yet to win a game if that lets you know how good it works topsecret.gif

shocked.gif  That doesn't sound good at all  panic button.gif

Sue

I agree Les.... looks like we are all gonna keep Joe busy next week.

Shadowbox

There is a letter to the Editor under the news about a Risk challenge. I am only going to post the answer: 

Editor: Thanks for writing... we do have a RISK challenge coming up for the Weekly Badges, and we do recognize that some folks may have technical difficulties with this particular game. Others, like me, may have intellectual difficulties.

With that in mind, we're going to ask that everyone give it a try. You may need to work with our Customer Support Department or take a few hints from The Tiki Brothers if you have technical issues.

For those of us who have yet to figure out how to play the game, we will be posting a few articles, including our Beginner's Guide to RISK, in the Pogo News which will offer some guidance.

In the event that you've done all that you can to earn the badge without success, you may contact our Customer Support Department and they can provide the badge.

twinkle6590

WOW that's mighty nice of pogo to offer. I am going to give it my best shot and see how it goes. I have yet to get a rank badge in that game and its very frustrating to say the least. thanks for the information. i Will definitely keep that tucked in the back of my mind .. but i will make every attempt to get that badge first.

edfshr

I have observed the cheat winning games. It happens about as often as tornadoes in New England. Infrequent but it happens.

I found that the cheat and the bots do not have the killer instinct and since I had to restart the auto after every game I kept a close eye on the games progress and when I saw that I had a superior position, I would stop the auto and take over. Usually winning the game. Certainly set the game to "24 territories" then when you have a mass of troops somewhere you can weave your way through the enemies' weak spots.

Or set up five browsers with some dummy accounts and do it the easy way.  shocked.gif

pete379

I noticed yesterday that General Risk program was updated on the 14th. Now it has a settings options. Thanks BH for the update BTW tumbsup.gif. Anyways, it has so many tabs to customize  no-no.gif  it I am totally confused. If anyone comes up with a "WIN" set up please post.  I am really dreading this challenge tomorrow. Thanks for your help!! panic button.gif

DarylD

ok, is there any way to use the cheat without getting outed after each game concludes.  Otherwise, this is going to be impossible to win.  I can't believe pogo put out this challenge!  Please help, anyone help.gif

les

I got my badge by jumping rooms to find a computer that were winning. for my gf I went to pogo support and got her badge for free  it doesn't show the game complete but the badge is in her album they gave her the 2,000 tokens also
  beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview