PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 09:28:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coke Reward Codes

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Carl's Jr. has Coke Reward Points on their large drink cups. I'm not using them anymore, so as I get them I'll post them here. THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR  ONE TIME USAGE.

If you use them, please post and let us know so no one wastes their time trying to use the same ones. Or something like that. LOL

Modified to say that the codes were taken.

They are only worth 3 pts. each.

Zed36

Someone used codes they are gone

code #3 is too short only 11

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Zed36 on July 11, 2010, 05:24:24 PM
Someone used codes they are gone

code #3 is too short only 11

Thank you for letting me know, Zed.  I'm sorry the person who used them didn't post and that you had to waste your time.

I still have the cup and have the correct code for the 3rd. PM me if you want it.

cheeky333

hi thanks for offering the coke zone codes... I also collected coke zone codes and was saving them to buy 12 one months pogo memberships..earning myself a free year, when i went to purchase the memberships i discovered you can only purchase one of the memberships giving you a free month.

Thought it worth mentioning incase someone has the same idea and ends up dissapointed.

cheeky

Stinkerbell

Zed36

Quote from: cheeky333 on July 12, 2010, 11:12:17 AM
hi thanks for offering the coke zone codes... I also collected coke zone codes and was saving them to buy 12 one months pogo memberships..earning myself a free year, when i went to purchase the memberships i discovered you can only purchase one of the memberships giving you a free month.

Thought it worth mentioning incase someone has the same idea and ends up dissapointed.

cheeky

why Buy 12  (1 month) code at 75 points each.. no-no.gif

when 1 year is 570....?? 

when 75 x 12 == 900

cheeky333

coke zone in the uk only offer one months pogo and even then you are only allowed one per account..and its only 10 points.

think you may be reffering to recyclebank

Cheeky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview