Main Menu

Auto got the Risk Badge

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Auto got the badge in 5 games.  I played in speedy room.   Yeah BH

jarjar

mycatownsme

This is really great news. I've had the auto going since 10 and no luck.
Decided to take a break to see how all were doing here.
At least I feel there may be hope after reading your good news.
I'm playing in speedy room with 24 territories checked. Hope that is same as you used.

pete379

pete379

tumbsup.gif Did you use the new version updated on July 14th? I am so confused with this new program. I don't know how to set it. There are so many tabs. Any help out there would be much appreciated!!! panic button.gif

Shadowbox

Someone on this site suggested double browsing which I did. Set the table as 24 territories and 10 turns and uncheck the computer fill in the empty seats.  Only 3 are in the room as was also stated.  One bot and both of your names.  Took between 30 - 45 minutes to complete the badge and only 2 games.  Forgot to add I played in the speedy room.

pete379

Shady Lady

Thanks!! Worked perfectly.  hi11.gif

That is after I got both screen names in the same room. One was in Temporary Room #XX and the other was in Temporary Members Room #XX DUH! embarrassed.gif

Quote from: Shadowbox on July 21, 2010, 09:54:36 AM
Someone on this site suggested double browsing which I did. Set the table as 24 territories and 10 turns and uncheck the computer fill in the empty seats.  Only 3 are in the room as was also stated.  One bot and both of your names.  Took between 30 - 45 minutes to complete the badge and only 2 games.  Forgot to add I played in the speedy room.

Joe C

Quote from: Shadowbox on July 21, 2010, 09:54:36 AM
Someone on this site suggested double browsing which I did. Set the table as 24 territories and 10 turns and uncheck the computer fill in the empty seats.  Only 3 are in the room as was also stated.  One bot and both of your names.  Took between 30 - 45 minutes to complete the badge and only 2 games.  Forgot to add I played in the speedy room.
I think I was that someone.
giggle2.gif
It takes me 10 minutes per screen name. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Shadowbox

Joe C you were the one that mentioned it I just couldnt remember until I saw your post just now.  Thanks with the suggestion as it worked for me very well. 

raine56

I also want to say thank you very much for the suggestion.  It took me 15 minutes and I had both names badges. tumbsup.gif  Stupid game though as I still had trouble figuring out what to do  giggle2.gif

DarylD

do you have to play it yourself.  I've played dozens and the computer always wins.  what do I do?  I'm crazy mad over this

mycatownsme

Got the badge using Joe C suggestions.
I did as he said. I used 2 computers. One with another name and one with mine.
I put the auto with my name so that would win. And then played the other name myself.
I would only use my plays against the computer color and never my own.
Took some reading and had to study a bit to learn how to play but finally got the hang of it.
At least enough to be able to get this darn badge.
Sure do want to thank you Joe C for the tips.
Thank you to all.  tumbsup.gif

DarylD

finally got it ganging up on the computer with my 2 screennames.  Thanks for all the tips.  I HATE, HATE, HATE this game. HAGD

xxmatteroftime

I have tred using the auto and it keeps  going a bit then it makes me standup and game needs to be started over . what can I do to help this out ? ty

Shady Lady

You can also do it using 2 browsers on one compter (Internt Explorer and Firefox). Just log 1 name in on each browser and click back and forth from one browser to the other.

I sent a guess pass to my email and used it to set up a player to play against.

gator8_24

Well, the auto finally got the badge for me!  Took quite a while and I didn't play everyday.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview