Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Way to get months of club Pogo free!!!

Started by Chesster1883,

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesster1883

http://www.cokezone.co.uk/home/index.jsp

Go on this, sign up and do the instructions following. Refer a "friend" also known as another email adress. Then sign up, do the "SPill the beans survey". Then you'll have 7 points. Now go to Earn points. A survey is there for 2 points. Wait till the next month (not too long) and do the new survey for another 2 points. When you have equated 10 points or more on the referred account, you then get 20points on your other account. You could do a ladder effect with this. Pogo membership for a MONTH is just 10points! For free you can have loads of months now :) I'm still waiting till next month to get it, so a free pass would be nice to keep me going till then

Cheers

Chesster1883

S1lent

Greetings,
No luck here.  But, I've been drinking wine. I had difficulty finding valid postcodes for UK.  I never received the additional points for signing up some of my other email addresses.

But Thanks anyway

S1lent

Chesster1883

You need 10 points on the other accounts to get your 20. To get those 10 points, you ened to do more than one survey, meaning more waiting till next month for the new one to come out.

Hope this is of help

Chesster1883

cheeky333

just to let you know chesster you can only purchase the month free once per account

i ended up creating numberous accounts and collected some codes to earn me some free months passes

TheJayMan

For some reason I cant load that site could someone who has some spare points on that website get me a month of pogo please :)

S1lent

Hi
Just log in and complete another 4 page 8 question survey...for an additional 5 points.  Now that I have 14, I will try to get me a 30 day pass
S1lent

S1lent

Good news,

Yup it worked.  Well cowboys, if I can get the 30 day pass...it will be very easy for the brainiacs.

S1lent

TheJayMan

TheJayMan

nevermind I found a address and made a couple accounts now It is just time to wait until the 1st  beer11.gif

TheJayMan

Sorry about the triple post But I was wondering is this like the guest passes where you cant buy badges or will I be able too?

cheeky333

im pretty sure you will be able to buy badges.

also if anyone is struggling for a valid uk address pm me and i will send you one

cheeky

TheJayMan

roadwarrior

Thanks, but considering I still have about 10 years left on my pogo account from last years subway contest, don't need to do this :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

TheJayMan

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 29, 2010, 02:32:15 PM
Thanks, but considering I still have about 10 years left on my pogo account from last years subway contest, don't need to do this :)

Is that all you got left? You must have been slackin'  tongue.gif

TheJayMan

amtghcj

cheeky333

Michele2010

Do anyone know how to get club pogo guests passes...because i sure can use one...let me know!!! tumbsup.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview