Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Risk ver 0.5 and 0.8

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

when the game ends the auto will not click on play again it clicks on leave table and you leave so i have to babysat auto

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Quote from: sueann42 on July 22, 2010, 08:20:14 AM
when the game ends the auto will not click on play again it clicks on leave table and you leave so i have to babysat auto

Try what CM told me maybe ... it worked for me, hope it does for you too.

-Uninstall the auto.
-Click START, SEARCH.
-Type in General Risk.
-Click on SEARCH or OK (whichever one your version has).
-After finding all the hidden files, highlight them and click on DELETE.
-If they won't all go, don't worry about it.
-Empty your RECYCLE BIN.
-Click START, TURN OFF COMPUTER, RESTART.
-When it reloads Click START, SEARCH.
-Type in General Risk again (just to make sure they're all gone ~ which they should be now).
-Redownload the auto.

Mistyeyed

Quote from: sueann42 on July 22, 2010, 08:20:14 AM

i have had the same problem with both autos,will only play 1 game,then it just sits there,wont click on play again..had the same exact problem with the battleship one,it wont click play..

chummychum

Mistyeyed

i did try the new version..it just sits there and spins its tires..doesnt go anywhere lol

sueann42

Tried ver 1.1 its no good either guess this is one badge I want get cause I don't know how to play this game

jetstar

i downloaded the newer version...now could someone tell me how to set it please.   thank you    as i havent a clue how to play this game    girls18.gif

mycatownsme

Good Morning Jetstar,
Joe C suggested the following and I got the badge his way.
Double browsing. Set the table as 24 territories and 10 turns and uncheck the computer fill in the empty seats.  Only 3 will end up in the room.  One bot and both of your names.  Took between 30 - 45 minutes to complete the badge and only 2 games.  Forgot to add I played in the speedy room.

I used all suggestion but my computer doesn't have enough memory for me to double browse so I used 2 computers. I set the cheat program to run my name and then I played the other name using my turns to only attack the bot. At the very least this cut down the number of times the bot could shoot at the one I wanted to win. And it did take me longer to win but I didn't care as long as I got the badge.

Good Luck and hope you get the badge soon.  tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

I forgot to add that I read in another posting that if it looked like you were going to lose to the bot then stand up and trade places with the bot and the person who did this won the game that way.

Joe C

Other suggestions I have for the double-browsing method:
Turn off battles
Turn off surrender
Turn on automatic deployment
For the screen name you want to win, use GREEN (for GO).
For the screen name you want to lose, use YELLOW or RED, depending upon your choice.
Leave the BLUE/PURPLE to the pogo bot, since those are harder to tell apart.

Once you start the game, have the losing name attack the Pogo Bot. Choose one continent, either South America or Oceania (Australia-New Guinea), then move to the next. You get a bonus for each continent, helping you finish more quickly. Have your winning name gobble up the path that the losing name blazes for you. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Grech620

I have been playing Risk (General Risk) for hours and hours and haven't won a game yet.  Reading through this forum, I noticed "double browsing".  Could someone explain that to me.  Thanks.

C~M

Quote from: Grech620 on July 23, 2010, 09:21:41 PM
Reading through this forum, I noticed "double browsing".  Could someone explain that to me.  Thanks.

Well, if you read that far, it does explain, but if you have 2 accounts great, if not create another
use IE browser and go to Pogo and get a room and table password protected
then use Firefox and go to Pogo with other name and navigate to the same room and table and go back and forth playing.

NOTE: any 2 Different browsers will work

jamrow32

I can't even get version 1.1 to even play the game...any suggestions?  Just bought the auto.

mycatownsme

Are you setting the game up to play in a private room alone?
If yes, then you need to be sure to have the box checked saying allow computers/bots to join play.
Otherwise it won't load up for you to even play. And that may be why you're feeling like the auto isn't working for you.
It would allow you to play if you had your account and were double browsing or using 2 computers and that way there would be 2 players accounts plus the bot and so that is when you make sure you DO NOT have the box checked to allow the computer/bots to join. (When you have 2 name accounts)
Hope I didn't totally confuse you now. And this helps.

jamrow32

I have everything set up correctly playing alone but the auto cannot find the game screen...looks like this will be one weekly that will have to wait

Mistyeyed

im not wasting anymore time fooling around with this auto..according to the pogo news,it sounds like after the challenge is over anyone that writes them and tells them they were unable to do the challenge or couldnt get the badge..will be giving it..lets hope so...

sueann42

I got the badge but not with the auto I did it with double browsing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview