This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Time to beat up cephalapods again!

Started by Joe C,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

With this week's challenge in Boardwalk Sea Ball, once again we get to attack Squid's family. Time for some calamari!
hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

harley89

civilwar.gif    back off Joe   Save the squids   save  the squids    cheerleading.gif

Squid

The squids are being persecuted.... again!   6_6.gif

Squids of the oceans..... UNITE!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sue

People were whining cause I played this game for three hrs and won every game today.

I played totally innocent and periodically put in smily faces and LOL's etc.

I think Joe is rubbing off on me as I have to say I enjoyed their animosity towards me as I knew

there was nothing they could prove. Makes me look forward to doing all my other Pogo user IDS. LOL

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on July 28, 2010, 05:36:22 PM
People were whining cause I played this game for three hrs and won every game today.

I played totally innocent and periodically put in smily faces and LOL's etc.

I think Joe is rubbing off on me as I have to say I enjoyed their animosity towards me as I knew

there was nothing they could prove. Makes me look forward to doing all my other Pogo user IDS. LOL
I played the game all day long with both screen names. I do not know if anyone commented or not. I just got my badge and went up 3 ranks to the mid-20s.

There must have been at least three other cheat programs in the room, as the scores were phenomenal and no one chatted. hysterical.gif
tumbsup.gif

lilsh0rtii445

I didn't have any problems with this. i was in a room with 3 people whose scores were just as high as mine and absolutely no chatting.

tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

Joe C

At this point, I feel I should point out one of the great cheating strategies in Pogo.

If there is a game you need to rank out in, the best time is when that game is during one of the weekly challenges. Go to a temporary room, fire up the cheat program and walk away. The junior Pogo Police are too busy "patrolling" the "good" rooms that they spend only a little, if any, time in the temporary rooms. Also, the temporary rooms are generally populated by people running cheat programs OR people just playing long enough to get the challenge. The first group will not be chatting and the second group will chat with themselves, ignoring the cheaters in the room.
tumbsup.gif

Your Pogo regular that does not cheat "understands" that cheaters will be in the temporary rooms, where, of course, people are a lot less territorial. Mostly, you will see people complaining there about tournaments, even though tournament people do not care about cheaters.
giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 28, 2010, 03:35:43 PM
The squids are being persecuted.... again!   6_6.gif

Squids of the ocean, flock to the nearest dock and make yourselves available for the happy hour appetizer platter.

Wow, not feeling those family ties, hey Squid?

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on July 28, 2010, 09:06:17 PMIf there is a game you need to rank out in, the best time is when that game is during one of the weekly challenges. Go to a temporary room, fire up the cheat program and walk away.

Sounds like awesome advice. I usually do try to rank out more in the weekly challenge games but didnt think about temp rooms versus regular rooms... but today that was exactly what happened. The reg rooms were on me and the temp rooms ignored me.

Thanks Joe for the cool advice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview