PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:12:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question about cheat programs

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

help.gif  I was just wondering, on my pc I have about 10 of your cheat programs that I bought. I want to put them on my laptop. I was wondering how I would go about doing this. Do I need to buy them again or is there a way to put them on my laptop without having to purchase them. I have registration codes in my email that were sent when I bought them but none of them are labled to a game so i don't know what code goes with what cheat program. Can someone please help me with this issue?  Thanks

Squid

I don't speak for BH at all but I remember seeing in other threads that the game/reg.code/password is meant for one computer only.  Want another copy?  I think you have to purchase it for your laptop.  If I'm wrong, sowwy.

Homer

you would need new passwords since the codes would be different

email replacecode@aol.com and tell them what you want to do and see what they say

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

thanks for the info. I appreciate it alot. if i have to buy them again then i will do that. tumbsup.gif

harley89

I have all my cheats on my desktop. I can access the file from my laptop but all come up unregistered So yeap  gotta buy em

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 27, 2010, 03:28:01 PM
thanks for the info. I appreciate it alot. if i have to buy them again then i will do that. tumbsup.gif

If you're replacing your desktop with your laptop, as in your laptop is a new computer and you'll be using it to run your autos instead of the desktop because it died or something, I think BH will replace the autos for you. However, if you're trying to run them on both computers, you're out of luck and will have to purchase them.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview