PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:09:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

balloon bounce

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

It's out you can play it now if you add it to your favorites  coffee.gif

rosejacky37

how can you add it to the fa crying10.gifvorites..its not there

les

edit your favorites and it's in the list but you got to add it to your list   beer11.gif

rosejacky37

gran2x2

Is anyone else having problems with the game?  As soon as I turn the auto on the game starts to bog down and drag,,I know it must be Pogo because I have tried IE..FF and chrome and the same happens on all of them..Is there a cure for this that I am missing? TY

C~M

yea, the cure is buy Pogo and improve it...lol, if it is on Pogo's end there is nothing that can be done.

Homer

I notuced this game tends to slow down. The only solution I have found is to refresh the game about every hour or so.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on August 03, 2010, 03:51:46 PM
I notuced this game tends to slow down. The only solution I have found is to refresh the game about every hour or so.

Noticed that too. it sucks cause i'm scared to leave it on while i'm sleeping.

Squid

My game runs well for 5-8 hours.  Then I need to reboot and freshen things up!  I can go to sleep and work, leaving it running.  No problems.  I'm around rank 40.

gran2x2

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Squid on August 03, 2010, 04:30:10 PM
My game runs well for 5-8 hours.  Then I need to reboot and freshen things up!  I can go to sleep and work, leaving it running.  No problems.  I'm around rank 40.

Squid, you're on a roll. wtg. BUT, can you wait for the rest of us to catch up?

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

Too late!  I'm rank 47 with the end in sight!

xoxoxox  girl5.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Squid

Rank 49.  Only 1,000 aliens to.... alienate and I'm done.  It went faster than I thought it would.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on August 05, 2010, 10:57:40 AM
Rank 49.  Only 1,000 aliens to.... alienate and I'm done.  It went faster than I thought it would.
I will be doing the same thing as soon as Pogo releases a weekly, premium or mix badge for this game.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

squid no-no.gif..what level ,speed etc are you using,Please..and which browser also..Thank You..

Squid

Woooo hooooo!   Ranked out.

I used the auto on default settings, the game was on NORMAL level and I'm using IE7.  The game and auto really have no settings to play with.  I ran the auto for approx. 8 hours and then cleaned the system, rebooted and went right back in.  I thought the game was going to take forever to rank out but it only took .... 10 days or so?

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview