Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

white flag.gif Here's a new one ~ for me, at least. Anyone else come across this?

I'm noticing that all my badges - pop up behind the games. They used to pop up in front of the games, didn't they?

Now in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter, when the auto tries to find the "puzzle viewer," it pops up BEHIND the auto. The auto sends a message saying that it can't find the viewer. At this point it just stops and won't go any further. If I just leave it and wait ... it freezes.  I've sent in a TSR but it takes a couple of days for any possible fixes/updates. Just wondered ... anyone else come across this? With this auto or any other auto? I did run Homers/Mayhems program but it didn't fix it.

Anyone got any possible solutions for this, maybe? Thanks a million for any help you can give me.  embrace.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2010, 06:39:04 PM
Use the VP Minimizer program

cheerleading.gif
Wow Homer, I've just completed that challenge in my 3 screen names by hand.
But I'll try that ... and let you know how it works! ty ty ty!

snowflower

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2010, 06:39:04 PM
Use the VP Minimizer program
cheerleading.gif
I went into JS Treasure Hunter again today, beginning without the VP Minimizer and it had righted itself. Everything pops up in front of the game.  So whatever glitch was there on Wednesday only stayed long enough for me to decide I had to do them by hand. Who knows, maybe the VP Minimizer would have done the trick on Challenge Day. Thanks for the help, if I come across it again, I'll certainly have an advance trick in my back pocket ~ that just might work.

Joe C

I start up the VP minimizer EVERY TIME I cheat in Pogo. Every single challenge. It is part of my routine.
  tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

the vp minimizer has nothing to do with the view of the picture of the puzzle popping up behind the game window.  It was prob a glitch in the browser and rebooting or closing the browser and reopening it fixed it or would have.I notice when I run the BH autos and a badge window pops up the auto somehow throws it behind the game window and keeps playing or if I have the window in a certain place it pops up and the auto stalls and waits, either way it got my badge for me...lol, I have ranked out of most all the games so it doesn't matter if it stops after it gets the badge for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview