This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Enhanced badges

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Well pogo is back up- its 445am here.. and I just noticed that certain badges have been enhanced- the host badge, the club pogo badge, the charter badge, and the spooky slots says "special edition" on it... anyone else notice anything new?

MidnightToker62

Badges are paged now.

Requirements for next weeks challenges have been changed. 18 animals instead of 3 zodiacs on Mahjong and 18 games of backgammon instead of 25

MidnightToker62

6 month anniversary badge is now special edition also.

Another worthless waste of time on Pogo's part in my opinion.

SNOOPER

They also  have separated bingo speedy/regular rooms into different lists

Hooper2092

Quote from: MidnightToker62 on July 13, 2004, 04:06:31 AM
Badges are paged now.

Requirements for next weeks challenges have been changed. 18 animals instead of 3 zodiacs on Mahjong and 18 games of backgammon instead of 25

GOOOOO FIGURE! BOOOOOO..... I wonder how many people it took complaining for them to change it.  >:(

Blue Aquarius

And the challenges weren't hard in the first place.  Have no clue why they felt compelled to make the changes on the challenge.

yousmellbad

Quote from: Blue Aquarius on July 13, 2004, 12:58:47 PM
And the challenges weren't hard in the first place.  Have no clue why they felt compelled to make the changes on the challenge.

maybe because it seemed to be alot. backgammon and majong take some time to play. jsut my thoughts.

Thisnamenottaken

Well if everyone wasnt convinced they had to do them in the first 15 minutes.... they give you a week... thats plenty long enough

Hooper2092

Me sentiments exactly... a full week to work on a "challenge"

DEBKARLAR

pogo should just stick to the challenges as first posted maybe I should wait 2 days before trying any new challenge in case they want to change their minds no use winning what was first posted only to find out they lower the requirements

yousmellbad

but not everyone has the luxury to play all week. I only have a certain amount of time to play.

byroan

Quote from: yousmellbad on July 13, 2004, 05:01:31 PM
but not everyone has the luxury to play all week. I only have a certain amount of time to play.

This isn't a flame..but pogo doesn't revolve around you and the certain amount of time you have to play. A week is more than enough time to win a challenge.

Challenge: A test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking.

FlippantOne

After this post, let the flaming commence, but I think the idea of having personal badge challenges is pretty sweet, I know that those who had the luxury of winning some of the earlier badges want them to stay unique, but I love the idea of selecting your own challenge and completing also getting the photo album badges when you complete a photo album, its in the latest news section at pogo if one would like to read about it.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DJ_

Next week it's chess, I'm sure a lot of people will bitch and complain about that because they don't know how to play the game.  >:(

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

bitching and moaning dang it I dunno how to play chess lmao ;D

Super Duckie

yousmellbad

Quote from: byroan on July 13, 2004, 10:16:56 PM
Quote from: yousmellbad on July 13, 2004, 05:01:31 PM

This isn't a flame..but pogo doesn't revolve around you and the certain amount of time you have to play. A week is more than enough time to win a challenge.

Challenge: A test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking.

I didnt say that pogo should revolve around me. I didnt write to pogo and whine about the challenges. I was going to attempt to finish the challenges before they change it, even though they are both timly challenges.

the last time  there was a backgammon challenge for just the 10 games, it took me all week to beat it. So the way i see it, no a hour or 2 a day for a week. for myself is not enough time to beat both challenges.

Homer

I see you have to finish 5 games of chess. Does a loss count? You would be finished correct? :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

Quote from: InnocentLilCatholicGirl on July 14, 2004, 01:52:36 PM
bitching and moaning dang it I dunno how to play chess lmao ;D
Looks like I will be busy next week helping you, Jaken and a few others.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview