This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clue - Liaison In London

Started by Joe C,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

There is a new Clue case called "Liaison In London". It costs 20 gems. I thought it was supposed to be free, since it was the third case since the last free case. We shall see.

Anyways, I bought it and I solved it on my main account.
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

GodsmsVee

thanks Im gonna play it tonight.  I wish they would release more than  one at a time.  I solve them to  quick and look for more  LOL   girls18.gif

lilsh0rtii445

i think they should all be free. i dont even waste my time doing the clues that cost me gems. i think it's a waste, honestly.

C~M

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on August 10, 2010, 10:16:18 PM
i think they should all be free. i dont even waste my time doing the clues that cost me gems. i think it's a waste, honestly.
well, the m&m's cost 16 gems and are for old boring games and the Clue badges cost 20 gems and the game is new and fun except for the find the differences and every 2nd or 3rd badge that comes out is supposed to be free

Joe C

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on August 10, 2010, 10:16:18 PM
I used to play Pogo way back in the day, when it was all free. There were no badges. There was hardly ever any new games. In between games, you had to watch advertising. When Club Pogo started, even if you were a paying member, you had to wait between games while others watched advertising. To be honest, it was lame compared to today.

No one is forcing anyone to buy a single gem or spend the gems on a badge. I would pay 10 gems a month to keep the PogoCheats threads cleared of the "I don't waste gems on X" comments when people are talking about new badges or albums. Really, Homer, if you can make it so, I will pay money to prevent those comments. I think reading them is a waste, honestly. It is such a downer to see the negativity in the thread.
white flag.gif

To be clear, no one is forcing anyone to spend a single gem. This board is a place to share information about what is going on in Pogo. I thought people should know about the new case, despite the massive 20 gem price.
magnifier.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

GodsmsVee

I agree Joe If I want to spend my life's savings of gems on new epsiodes.  Let me be!!!  Especially when I earned those gems doing free surveys.  So cost me for over 900 gems and new episodes  ZERO!!!  I love America and Pogo hee hee tumbsup.gif

Sue

mycatownsme

Thank you for the heads up on the new Clue badge. Got it.
tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

well im currently living in a motel, with Son,his wife& her daughter,till Son gets his home he is trying to buy,so in not buying any clue games yet as all my cheats are in my big puter & not this little laptop, but i will when it gets hooked up again.I like HO games. to each his own.   beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview