PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:01:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What do the cheats do?

Started by kmyers2,

Previous topic - Next topic

kmyers2

Mayhem

They play the games for you - so you can sit back and let the "bot" do all the work.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

kmyers2

C~M

get the package of them all for $150 when you decide to come to the dark side with the rest of us

Joe C

Quote from: kmyers2 on August 12, 2010, 11:19:49 PM
sorry... i'm new.  what do the cheats do????
Play all the Pogo games for you so you can do things like live a life, have fun, sleep, work etc. without missing any badges.
2,300+ badges cannot be wrong!
giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

They play the game for you,so u can win the badges. cheerleading.gif

Playhawke

I prefer to call them " HELPERS ", you can call them what you want.
They help you to get badges when you are to busy, don't have the time, find the game itself irritating, or even to hard.
Just run them and you will become affectionately know as " a Badge Pig" giggle2.gif which I am.....
Last time I looked I was at 2400 something, getting a new badge is like a fix, but there is no cure..  haha you always want more  diablo.gif

Take care
Playhawke

Joe C

The current total possible badges, minus Tournament Director smiley face, 2003 Beta Tester badge and Pogo Mobile Phone game badges is:
2369 as of Wednesday, August 11, 2010.
magnifier.gif

Homer

I have 2398 and I'm only missing one badge I know of. So by my count there are 2399 plus the 2 prize badges that most of us will never get

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Homer

Do you have mobile phone badges or the tournament director one? I am trying to figure out where those extra 29 badges could come from. Also, good catch on the prize badges. There are more than 2 of those, for what I have seen on another site.

I have 2344, along with 8 "missed" Special Edition badges and 17 remaining Game Award badges. I have all the weeklies, all the Premium, all the Mix and all the album badges. 2344 + 8 + 17 = 2369 that I can see on the "My Badges" page is all I have.

Please let me know what I might be missing, so I can go get them.

If it is the mobile phone badges, I will point out that I already mentioned that I was not counting those.
hysterical.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on August 14, 2010, 07:48:43 AM
I count everything...a badge is a badge
I was asking you IF you counted mobile badges, so I could figure out the difference between your number and my number.

For example, if there are 30 mobile badges, then you could type a reply that says

"Joe, there are 30 possible mobile badges. I have all of them."

Then I could type a reply, "Thanks, Homer, you have helped me figure out the difference between how many you have and how many I have."
  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: edfshr on August 27, 2010, 02:45:29 AM
I have the $5 badge. dancing16.gif
Sweet. I had heard there are a ton of prize badges. Not that I would ever get one or claim one.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview