PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:11:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bridge

Started by patandmegan,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

thanks from me too, Tara. even tho I've played it in the past I didn't remember how and it is a complicated game if go by the 'rules' lol

bams68

Thanx for the info on getting the badge, never played that game before and took me abit longer then you Tara but I got it and that's all that matters. Had it within an hour for sure.  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams <..

gator8_24

I just bet 1 and it took me longer than Tara, too. But it's done, thank goodness. Thanks for the ideas otherwise might still be trying lol  Now doing the gin, but I do it by hand so taking ahile but will finish this afternoon while watching the race.

autumncornsilk

TARA - Ty sooo much for your advice on "Bridge". (Keep passing until you get a really good hand then bid "2"). I followed your advice, got my badge in less than 1/2 hour and have never played bridge in my life! Ty, ty, ty:-)

harley89

I got the badge in about 30 min couldnt tell you how. And I was vunerable but didnt see anything about rubbers

Tiki-Nik

Can someone tell me where i am going wrong i have played 10 hands now and still not won the badge

Tara

Quote from: gator8 on November 18, 2006, 03:01:00 PM
thanks from me too, Tara. even tho I've played it in the past I didn't remember how and it is a complicated game if go by the 'rules' lol

Your welcome

Quote from: bams68 on November 19, 2006, 10:49:03 AM
Thanx for the info on getting the badge, never played that game before and took me abit longer then you Tara but I got it and that's all that matters. Had it within an hour for sure.  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams <..

Your welcome

Quote from: autumncornsilk on November 19, 2006, 01:28:50 PM
TARA - Ty sooo much for your advice on "Bridge". (Keep passing until you get a really good hand then bid "2"). I followed your advice, got my badge in less than 1/2 hour and have never played bridge in my life! Ty, ty, ty:-)

Your welcome

Tara

Quote from: Tiki-Nik on November 22, 2006, 03:51:21 AM
Can someone tell me where i am going wrong i have played 10 hands now and still not won the badge

Did you read from the beginning of this thread for some hints on getting it? You should be able to get it from that, alot of others have. Tell us what you're doing and maybe we can get it figured out.

Hooper2092

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 15, 2006, 08:10:48 AM
OKay, I got the badge but I'm not sure if I should be offended or not.  It said I was vulnerable and that I won a rubber.
And we're all worried about MySpace ;)

:)) Spppppeeeeewwww BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!

aussie_wombat

HI!!!
Pardon me for being a dumb blonde but....when, how, where and what do i gotta do to get that bridge badge i been reading about???????  i not see it up for grabs on pogo.

Oh Yeah!!!  great forum great info thanks to all who post in here for us dummies to learn from...... :pp

notmypogoname

It's in the Card Masters Premium badge album.

gator8_24

edfshr

The bots are so dumb at this game, you have to win the badge if you bid.  You can lose hands but never lose your progress toward a game even if you don't know how to play.

But if you want to play someone for real, let's start with something easy, say . . .  nah that would be gambling

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on November 15, 2006, 06:49:13 AM
I got that badge really quick last night as someone else suggested doing it.  I've never even seen the game but heres what I did.  The 3 other computers never did make a bid so I had to bid. I only bidded 2 every hand. It was only 5 hands until I got the badge. I picked the suit that I had more stuff in. If it didn't look like a good hand (basing this on how you play spades) I just passed. You have to play your hand and your partners hand. It was weird. I was waiting for my partner to play but they never did. I played on one screen for both of us, which made it easy to take the tricks.  Just bid on a hand you have that looks like something good if you were playing spades ( not meaning you have to choose spade for trump) and just bid 2. If I can do it you can. I didn't even read the rules. When I picked my trump it took a minute for the game to start, I don't know why but it does. I had the badge in about 20 minutes or less.

Hope this helps.

OMG! Tara I love you!! I spent over 2 hours on this badge yesterday! I didnt even get 1 game in. I cant believe I did look here first.  >:(( !@#$ >:(( !@#$ (O+O)(<---thats me strangling myself. lol)

jennylove

:^* ty tara for info i did what u said got my badge so fast i dont know what hit me ty ty ty never would have badge if not for u ty ty :!!

just don

I'll just say TY Tara, dang, almost 4 years later? I'm slow that way, but with your sage advice I won a game called "bridge" twice, and of course a badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview