This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Be gone alot

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Starting my jury duty   I will contact Joe C, Squid, Or Stinkerbell if I need badge help.

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on August 16, 2010, 05:05:00 AM
Starting my jury duty   I will contact Joe C, Squid, Or Stinkerbell if I need badge help.
Enjoy and let us know. We can help!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Sadly this is felony week and they have alot of them  I just spent 3 hours in the same room waiting and waiting and waiting.  On lunch break have to be back at 2pm.  This going to be fun

Squid

I don't envy you, Harley.  Bring lots of stuff to read, I guess.  Can you fire up the laptop while waiting and get your autos running?  lol

I'm here if you need me, hon.  xoxo

Joe C

harley89

What really sucks they will never pick me as a juror on a felony case becasue of my familys history of law enforcement in this county. What defense lawyer is going to pick someone who has a uncle, grandfather, and dad that was chief of police when it came up as I was leaving the courtroom the baliff asked me my maiden name I told her and she knew exactly what family I was from.  At least this time the judge didnt lecture me on what he would do if I ever dishonored my grandfathers name. 

Squid

If you want off of the jury, just answer all their questions with, "FRY 'EM, FRY 'EM ALL!!  THEY'RE ALL GUILTY!!!!"

They'll let you go.

harley89

I do believe all defendants suffer from the fact that jurors spend hours sitting and listening to alot of bull crap.  By the time a jury is seated it is possible they are so tired and disgusted that they blame the accused for making them all be there.  Of course now instead of juries being questioned solo they are seated as panels and questions asked and if you need to answer you raise your hand.  Then after all panels have been questioned the judge breaks for about 20 minutes to get the stuff ready.  Then this blaiff runs back and forth from the defense to the DA then the judge then the clerk know why. They use silent jury selection because people get their feelings hurt when they the word rejected is said out loud.  I thought juries were composed of grownups that can handle rejection after all rejection happens throughout life.  And I cant even begin to think that my feelings would be hurt cause I didnt make a jury.   

Joe C

Why would RE JECT be a naughty word?

I am feeling my words are re jected.

Of course, I can say INFECT, SUSPECT and RESPECT with no problems
hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview