Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

something intresting ...

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

BAD NWES FOR ETIDOROS

Aoccdrnig to raserech at at Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn"t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny ipromoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.  the rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.  Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

(suocre uintendiefid)

IF YOU READ THIS QUITE EASILY YOU ARE DEFINITELY A BAD SPELLER!  CONGRATULATIONS!  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

goatblls2006

wow, that was really cool.  I just started reading it and it all made sense.  Although, i have my google homepage set to the "hacker" language so maybe i am jsut used to making words out of nonsense.   :P

_Milamber_

ronandamee1

I am so used to deciphering bad spelling here that I did not get the point of that until halfway through it. I was going to ask if you were ok in the chat.....lol ;)

DJ_

QuoteIF YOU READ THIS QUITE EASILY YOU ARE DEFINITELY A BAD SPELLER!  CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm a bad speller and good typo reader  :P

Blue Aquarius

I thought you had gotten into Homer's beer!   ;D

ZaLandCruiser

bob@pogopal

Children who are still learning to read would have problems with the text, but as one becomes more proficient at reading the mind takes all kinds of shortcuts. The one above is interesting.

Other observations are that consonants are more important than vowels. P--pl- c-n -ft-n r--d t-xt wh-n th- v-w-ls -r- bl-ck-d --t. -u- --ey u-ua--y -a--o- --e- --e -o--o-a--- a-e --o--e- ou-.

yousmellbad

I R 1337

DEBKARLAR

after chatting in MSN and yahoo and on IRC for over 7 years I can read just about anything people type
Example:
if I see fhdjghdjgfhkdjgf = the person is a **** so they get ignored or booted

_Milamber_

i understood the frist part of bobs but toook a long time on the 2nd prt.

Hooper2092

Wow Bob... that's kinda creepy. . .
Gonna try that with a few family members and see if they read it as easily as I did.

bob@pogopal

To fill folks in the two sentences above are:

People can often read text when the vowels are blocked out. But they usually cannot when the consonants are blocked out.

ZaLandCruiser

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview