PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 03:20:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with ThunderPopper HELP PLEASE!

Started by sullbh,

Previous topic - Next topic

sullbh

The game will get stuck on this screen it won't do anything.... how do I fix this?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Quote from: sullbh on September 03, 2010, 10:31:44 AM
The game will get stuck on this screen it won't do anything.... how do I fix this?

mine does that all the time has for years now.
will un stick it self.if not just refresh and start game over.
gl 2 U

just don

Mine does the same thing, though it's not been years, just after pogo changed the game, and I needed to update to the newer version. I ranked out long ago with the auto and just work the recent badges when I'm at home, watching a Twins a game. I take commercial breaks to grab a cold beer and click on a balloon, thus freeing the auto to keep popping while still being able to watch the Twins keep winning. The oddest thing about this freezing thing, I was never booted from the room by pogo while frozen? Only advice I can offer is become a Twins or Vikings fan. The auto will get your badges with a little TLC. Homer, varying the speed didn't help a bit, but your advice is often spot on, and has helped me solve issues throughout the past years.

Now the bigger problem? Did I mention I'm a MN sports fan?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview