PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 01:19:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Internet Explorer and Pogo

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

I use IE7 and today everytime I go to the pogo home page I keep getting a message that Pogo is trying to download a file to my computer and IE7 has blocked it but if I want to allow it to click here.and I click on the x and don't allow it.  And it not a pop up window because I have allowed Pogo to open popups in IE7.  Anyone have any ideas on whats up.

Mayhem

I don't have that issue but everytime I load pogo it freezes the browser for about 10 secs - getting really annoying.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Never accept an unwanted download even from Pogo.

I would ignore it or use another browser

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

I stand corrected, I now have that download issue as well.

The file is called "login_status.php" and it's meant to handle facebook requests. Someone messed up bigtime over there.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on August 25, 2010, 03:07:08 PM
I stand corrected, I now have that download issue as well.

The file is called "login_status.php" and it's meant to handle facebook requests. Someone messed up bigtime over there.

Facebook sucks. The world doesn't need to know what I am doing.  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

munch000

Why they connected pogo to facebook amazes me.I get that square block showing up on my screen to .Sucks the big time

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2010, 03:08:58 PM
Facebook sucks. The world doesn't need to know what I am doing.  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
Priceless!

No, we do not need to know what you are doing. It always involves slapping people in the forum.
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

catfancie

I checked it just a few minutes ago and its stupid facebook.  I have to agree that it was extremely stupid of pogo to link up with facebook.  The only reason I have a facebook acct is that I wanted to vote in the Vegas School thing for BadgeHelp.  Otherwise I have no use for it.  The few people I chat with are already in the program I use for instant messaging.  And I hardly ever turn that on.   giggle2.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Mayhem on August 25, 2010, 03:03:16 PM
I don't have that issue but everytime I load pogo it freezes the browser for about 10 secs - getting really annoying.

It freezes on me too. Glad I'm not the only one.

snowflower

Ugghhhh!  rolleyes.gif
And it freezes on me too ... until everything COMPLETELY loads and Pogo's ENTIRE world stops moving!!!! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview