PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:55:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help Please

Started by suecomm,

Previous topic - Next topic

suecomm

I am new since July and I am unable to reply to posts on the boards. How can I reply to posts? Is there a certain waiting period before you are allowed to reply since I have been a member for a shirt time.

C~M

either click reply above the thread or scroll to bottom and there is a quick reply section

just don

I'm not that new here, and I am short, but as was said, just scroll to the bottom and post your reply. FYI, it took me a few years to get up the nerve to post here, as it seems like a closed knit bunch, and I actually play a few games by hand? Heck, is that even allowed? Anyways, welcome and learn from some of the best here, they truly have helped me earn a few badges that even BH couldn't help with.

Just saying

harley89

Quote from: just don on August 31, 2010, 10:22:25 AM
I'm not that new here, and I am short, but as was said, just scroll to the bottom and post your reply. FYI, it took me a few years to get up the nerve to post here, as it seems like a closed knit bunch, and I actually play a few games by hand? Heck, is that even allowed? Anyways, welcome and learn from some of the best here, they truly have helped me earn a few badges that even BH couldn't help with.

Just saying
Don we are close knit but we like nice new friends. We only get on those people that try to rattle our cages.  And yes I have games I play by hand because I enjoy it. You are not required to use autos to post. Just be nice and join in we we decide to go all rowdy on Homer. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

just don

Thanks for the welcome Harley and Joe. Trust me when I say that though I've been just reading, watching, and learning for a number of years here, this forum has provided insight on earning a number of badges and many laughs along the way. I have been a 150 member for many years, a great purchase idea for anyone becoming a badge hog, yet I will never fault anyone for playing a game by hand. I have ranked out in 7 games by hand, and well, about 3 times that many with a bit of help from BH.

just saying

gator8_24

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Quote from: gator8_24 on September 02, 2010, 11:58:29 AM
Ahhh today is the Get Rowdy on Homer Day! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
instanthit.gif

WHOOO HOOO rowdy on homer day thats right up there with Christmas   

Playhawke

When something makes you laugh which is almost all the time in the messages, reply to how funny it was, you'll feel good and the person who wrote the joke/crack (no pun) will feel good.
We all started out as newbies, crawled, walked, now run for our "helpers"  blowkisses.gif

Take care to all my fellow pogo badgehogs and newbies! beer11.gif

Squid

Quote from: suecomm on August 30, 2010, 11:51:39 AM
I am new since July and I am unable to reply to posts on the boards. How can I reply to posts? Is there a certain waiting period before you are allowed to reply since I have been a member for a shirt time.
Just in case Sue is talking about replying to private messages, let me just say that in order to send private messages (PM), a person must have 25 posts under his belt.  Sue only has 3 at this time.  If Sue wants to get to 25 posts quickly, she should go to the FUN & GAMES section of this site and reply to some of the games there.  After 25 posts (the number of which is under your name on all your posts), you'll be able to PM anyone.

If you're not talking about PM's.... you should follow the instructions already given by other members.

I now return you to our regular programming.

harley89

SQUID its rowdy on Homer time jump on your bar stool and have it girl

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview