PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:21:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Flying under the radar" token amounts.

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Some of you have talked about token amounts that you
maintained so no one thought you were using autos.

I was wondering what you all thought was a good token amount
to stay around for less people thinking you are using an auto.

I currently have around 65 million.

Homer

I think people worry too much about "flying under the radar"

People shouldn't worry about cheating or having too many tokens because it doesn't matter whether you have 2 tokens or 200 million tokens pogo will always know you are cheating. Pogo doesn't care people are cheating as long as you aren't claiming jackpots or anything of monetary value. Who cares what others in the room think? I know I don't. As long as you keep your mouth shut in chat and don't mention cheating, autos or claim a prize with a cash value then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Homer says...turn off your chat, block your profile and commence cheating as much as you want. elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Where do you block your profile?  I've looked but can't find it.  Thank you , deer.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on September 04, 2010, 12:56:04 PM
Where do you block your profile?  I've looked but can't find it.  Thank you , deer.

Is there some way I can block people from adding me to their Friends lists?
As of the completion of the Pogo Update on February 21, 2006, you will be able to take action to prevent other players from seeing where you are online via their Friends lists. This is called the "Blocked Player" list.

The Blocked Players list allows members you to decide who can or cannot see what room you are in from their Friends List page. If you block a member from seeing you on their Friends List, they will simply see your name on their list with the "Not in a Game Room" indicator.

The Block Players List feature is located at the bottom of the Friends List page. You can type or copy and paste the individual names you want to block into the field provided and then click the "Add to Blocked Players" button. Or, you can check the option to "Show my current location to players on my Friends List only". Choosing that option means anyone who is not on your friends list will not see your location on your Friends List. If you have a member on both your Friends List and your Blocked Players List, they will be blocked from seeing your location.

Please note that this won't prevent people from simply looking through rooms to find you, but it should make finding you online much more difficult. If you suspect someone is tracking you by adding your friends to their Friends list, you may want to suggest that everyone use the "Show my current location to players on my Friends List only" option for a while.

Obviously, if someone still goes to great lengths to harass you, please use the "Report Abuse" function in any game room to report the person.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Playhawke

Just my opion but I feel Pogo should make a bank, where you could store almost all your tokens, that would save a lot of hassles with questions from other players.
As a plus Pogo (aka EA)  could charge for the service just like a real bank, I am surprised they haven't come up with that one yet. bad mood.gif

Squid

Also, when you're in a room and listed with the other players, your tokens will only be seen to 8th place.  For instance, I have in the neighborhood of 120,000,000 tokens.  People in the rooms can only see that I have 20,000,000 - which is not very much in comparison to others.  Of course, I have all the other blocks in place that the others have discussed.  My problem came when I had between 100,000,000 and 110,000,000 because it read as 03,000,000 - which, of course, means that there is a front integer missing.

Anyway, I don't sweat it.

gran2x2

I have 96 million and I do not worry about the token-auto-cheater- police..I just play,do not chat and ignore it all..works quite well for me..I buy all the badges /albums etc and add a lot to EA owner pockets money wise..I doubt they want to lose all us cheaters money so they tend to just ignore us as long as we keep our mitts off the j/p and prizes..works for me..

C~M

I broke the 100 million mark a while back, but I spend all I can in the mall buying both sexes up and have about 80-90 million showing, don't remember, but it is a fact that the longer you are a member the more tokens you will accumulate.

bobby

tokens are so pointless...if pogo made them actually redeemable for things then people might say something

S1lent

Hi,
Not to worry, Homer is correct again.  I had a problem buying GEMS...POGO would not accept my credit card.  So I had an on-line chat with POGO Adam.  I gave him control of my screen.  Right there was my 1,772,995,751 Tokens.  He didn't even bat an eye.  POGO is interested in making money.

Additionally, I took my screen name off of private.  When people ask about all the tokens. I chat with them...and tell them how it is done.  There was a "glitch", when you got a jackpot spin, you just held down the CTRL key and the tokens would just roll out.  POGO has since fixed it ... and they never took my tokens away.   (Now, the story may or may not be true.  But the people who question me about the tokens and cheating have something esle to wonder about...maybe he is right.)

All for now
S1lent

C~M

Pogo doesn't allow using glitches either, so if you say that in chat someone could report you for cheating....just sayin'

AustinBennett

Homer's pretty much spot-on in keeping your account safe. I wouldn't at all be surprised if one day pogo didn't present a list of token leaders thus leaving little doubt. Updating it daily would certainly leave no doubt as to the indulgence.

gran2x2

If I answer at all about tokens..I blame my hubby  embrace.gif and his addiction to high stakes poker...lol hysterical.gif

Joe C

How does someone chat in Pogo? It has been years since I did that. I have forgotten how to do it.
giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview