Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation Mania tips needed

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

I am trying to rank out in Operation Mania. I am having to do it manually. I lost all my cheats when my previous computer crashed.

Does anyone know the requirements for the Epidemic Trophy, when the patients have the blue bar? I've done 11 of the 30 but don't have a clue what I did differently to get credit. I've looked at the how to play and can't find the info there.

Also, any tips for marathon mode would greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Squid

I ranked out a long time ago but I don't think you have to get all those trophies in order to rank out.   I played some by hand but could never get through it all myself.  I used the BH auto a bit but I found that auto very undependable and had to babysit it.

Once I got the final rank, I never looked back and I know I don't have all those trophies.

Shady Lady

I have all the trophies except the marathon mode one and the epidemic one. I'm a bit OCD and it's driving me crazy.  help.gif

Squid

Ok, good luck, sorry I can't be of help.  There are many here, though, who can probably help you. 

MsMissy

Oh good luck on that game.I took mine out as it drove me crazy. lol hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on September 07, 2010, 11:03:07 AM
Oh good luck on that game.I took mine out as it drove me crazy. lol hi11.gif
Did ja get yer badges, tho?

MsMissy

Squid, i dont think i have but 1 ,not sure as i am using someones laptop to post. My Computer is packed away as my Son bought a house & its being renovated.so we are camping out as he says.Im behind on all my badges  the cheats are alln my comp& i hope too have it setup by 1st of next month or sooner.But the cheat for that game didnt play well anyway.

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: MsMissy on September 12, 2010, 08:50:07 AM
Squid, i dont think i have but 1 ,not sure as i am using someones laptop to post. My Computer is packed away as my Son bought a house & its being renovated.so we are camping out as he says.Im behind on all my badges  the cheats are alln my comp& i hope too have it setup by 1st of next month or sooner.But the cheat for that game didnt play well anyway.

Missy, do you need help on your badges? PM me if you want, and I'll be more than glad to help.

blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

Squid

MsMissy

Oh Ty you Squid & lilsh for your offer 2 help.If i should need help,ill sure rememeber you too & aslo Joe,who has done quite a few for me. Would like to buy new badge book, but without my cheats,it would take me awhile & soon another wil be out. Its for Halloween, but i 4got the name. oh my so many too do & not enough time,or right now no Comp. (mine)  lol   sad.gif

Squid

NP, hon, we're here if you need us.  No pressure.  xoxox

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview