PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Nosey Pogo - aka EA

Started by Playhawke,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

I am really annoyed at Pogo now. I just tried to buy jems like I always do for the new month, and instead of going to the paypal site they wanted a lot of personal information, Paypal login name, email for Paypal, my address etc etc.... swear2.gif

It was NOT on the pay by credit card, it was PAYPAL.

I declined and refuse to buy more if it stays the same.

I am thinking of just packing it in and selling off my player name, I have almost every badge they have right from the start and tokens galore.

Anyone else ticked off about this new movement on Pogo??? diablo.gif

Squid

Do peeps actually sell off their Pogo accounts?  What does a good account go for?  I'm not interested in doing it, I'm just curious.

C~M

I have a friend who had 3 accounts and sold one, but I don't know for how much.

S1lent

HI,
I had the same problem with buying GEMs too.  I chatted with POGO Adam and he corrected the problem.  That on-line chat really works.
S1lent

lilsh0rtii445

If they're making it that hard to buy gems, I might as well keep stretching the truth on the surveys.

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Playhawke

I am happy to hear you had an online chat, but as of 12:28 am it is still the same, I am really starting to lose the fun I had with Pogo, it is just not the same, so many of my friends are going elsewhere.
Till then I have decide to buy a visa with a minimun on it, and use that for games to get my badges, but I will stop buying anything that uses JEMS for anything.

As a side note I will inform Paypal, I am sure they do not like their people being put on the spot like that, my account is private, Pogo has no right to know that much info, thats how things accidently get "hacked" tooooo much info being spread around.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview