PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:13:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor: Nicaragua

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

tyrone went home? one of the better older players..cant believe dan and marty still there...i think i watched the coverage of the mine rescue all day and evening..figured i could watch survivor any week..for some reason,i cant get as interested in survivor as much the past three or four seasons..i thinking im getting tired of it.

CindyLouWho

I can't believe that anyone would play Survivor this long then just up & quit.   no-no.gif   What makes it even worse is that they still get to be on the jury.   shocked.gif   I couldn't stand that Naonka anyway so nothing surprises me about her. 

playerkane

Agreed, I can't believe they both quit!! What is up with that? You have 3 people on the jury that would have loved to continue playing the game. Then Purple Kelly and Nay decide they want out, when 9, 6 and 3 days before they voted others out. Not only are they stupid but very selfish. OK, so now the remaining tribe has it easier and that's good for them. But if I was on that jury, I'd beat the heck out of those two.  Sorry for ranting and raving but this was the dumbest thing I have seen on all the seasons of Survivor.

swear2.gif slap1.gif  low blow.gif  vomit.gif  ass.gif  tease.gif  diablo.gif  swear2.gif

gran2x2

Jeff was po'd too..You could tell he wanted to smack em..I remember Rupert hangin in with a broken toe and someone was ate to pieces with bugs and James with his tore up leg in a brace..They never quit and these 2 losers quit cuz they didn't have burgers and got rained on.. no-no.gif Gimme a break..And naOnka went on the reward instead of being a decent human and taking the tarp and rice,,  What a bytch she is..I wish they would do rules that if you quit..You get zip..no pay  and no jury and no reunuion show.. swear2.gif

Mistyeyed

it amazes how every sea son theres always someone that says they didnt know how rough it would be..well..duh...havent you watched any of the past seasons..geez..you just want to thump them up side the head..ive only started watching the last part with tribal council,i cant get in to this group this time..and how in the world is mr alligator shoes still there..he stands by and still gets to go on the reward..unbelievable..he hasnt done anything since hes been there..

les

next survivor will be a lot better then this season its Boston Rob against Russel Hantz  I believe it will air spring 2011 if you go to survivorfever.net  you will see what I'm talking about. Season 22 is the one you'll want to check out.  cheerleading.gif

Mistyeyed

i cant believe they keep bringing back people from the past seasons..if they keep bringing them back for ten seasons maybe they can all win the million they didnt the first nine times..at least give people that havent been on there a chance..i get tired of them bringing the past seasons players back..

CindyLouWho

Les thanks for the info, I just checked it out..that should be interesting, I hope that Rob kicks his darn a$$  hysterical.gif 

Gran, I definitely agree with you on this "I wish they would do rules that if you quit..You get zip..no pay  and no jury and no reunuion".   I also can't believe that Dan is still there, that guy hasn't done anything since he's been there. 

gran2x2

Russel is a yutz and a pig and a chauvinist and he he is the perfect example of why mothers sometimes eat their young. I detest that guy..I don't mind a good revenge theme for the show but not Russel..How about a show with the last ones left who didn't win a million...  Like the #2 people..lol..Anything but Russel..

Mistyeyed

if there going to keep bringing back the past players till they finally win the million.why doesnt the show just give them the million up f ront and we can move on to a group of new people..is it only million or does that jeff probst get on your nerves from time to time..i like when some of the players talk back to him or get smart with him,then he cant take it so well..

playerkane

Russell probably "paid" CBS to have him up against Boston Rob again.  hysterical.gif  He knows no one likes him.  giggle2.gif   The quitters of Survivor didn't think it was real. Alot of people out in the world believe that it's all fake, that reality tv is staged. Maybe it is staged but the doesn't change the weather conditions, the terrain, the basic needs of people and especially, human nature. nono.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

les

Quote from: Homer on December 04, 2010, 01:56:34 PM
Jeff "Anal" Probst is an  ass.gif

And sad fact about it there's milions of them out there   lipsrsealed.gif

Homer

les

tumbsup.gif  Thanks for posting that Homer you made my day  hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: les on December 05, 2010, 07:54:56 AM
tumbsup.gif  Thanks for posting that Homer you made my day  hysterical.gif

Dennis Leary is a comic genius you should listen to his comedy special "No Cure For Cancer"

Here's the video. it's 62 mins long and contains some pretty salty language  swear2.gif

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7862730076018325919#

les

Quote from: Homer on December 05, 2010, 08:12:11 AM
Dennis Leary is a comic genius you should listen to his comedy special "No Cure For Cancer"

Here's the video. it's 62 mins long and contains some pretty salty language  swear2.gif

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7862730076018325919#

that was interesting Homer I think I'm going to smoke a cigarette and have a beer  beer11.gif

Homer

Quote from: les on December 05, 2010, 02:52:19 PM
that was interesting Homer I think I'm going to smoke a cigarette and have a beer  beer11.gif

playerkane

Poor Benry,  giggle2.gif   What morons!!! Everyone should have teamed up and voted out Sash. Idiots.  slap1.gif

Mistyeyed

i have hardly watched a full show this time around,i usually just tune in for the vote off..i have never seen such a group as this one that has no stand out player..i dont think any of them deserve the money..not much game play this time around..i think its time to hang this game up...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview