PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:37:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lindsay Lohan Tested Positive for Cocaine

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Lindsay Lohan Tested Positive for Cocaine
9/17/2010 2:44 PM PDT by TMZ Staff   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for cocaine last week and that is why she failed her drug test ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, Lindsay failed the court-mandated drug test -- and according to the terms of her probation, she will go back to jail for 30 days as a result.

Sources close to Lindsay say she's been telling friends she's "getting her life together." However, we're also told, she's surrounded herself with some "bad influences."

Story developing...

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Some ppl just can't learn from past mistakes and I hope she does go back to jail.  She is no better than the average joe even tho' she thinks she is better!

Homer

Now they are reporting she has failed multiple drug tests and may be facing 30 days in jail for each failed test

Squid

She needs to make good on her probation failures and then needs the courts to mandate she go into a residential rehab facility for a full year.  NO TIME OFF FOR ANY REASON.  

If she doesn't embrace this opportunity, her life will probably go right down the toilet.

AustinBennett

Hope she goes down. She's becoming a junkie and needs a reality check as well as professional help.
I might add that a violation of probation results in manditory prison time in many states.

harley89

23 days will not cure her addiction. It takes months of intense therapy to overcome.  The process of cleaning out the drugs and getting your body to go without them is like a descent into hell.  But none of that can happen until Lindsay herself is ready. And she doesnt appear to be ready to admit she has a problem.  I truly hope she does reach the point of asking for help and comes to understand her fight will be for the rest of her life.  My brother went to rehab after reaching rock bottom no where to go but up. Seeing him after detox was heart breaking.  But he wasnt strong enough he died 3 months after rehab one time was all it took. Hopefully she has friends good friends that can see her throught it and stand by her after. It doesnt appear that she has family support.  I hope she makes it every life has value no matter how much we may think it doesnt

roadwarrior

When my hubby went to rehab for vicoden, pcp, gambling and cociane addiction (thank god he had no legal troubles resulting from the addiction) but none the less was hooked deep into that crap-

It took my entire family standing behind him to get him clean.  I pushed all the family members and friends of out his life (at the time he hated me for it) that were enableing his addiction (the ones with the it's not as "bad" as I was making it out to be, he's not a gambler just bad with money attitude.) If they weren't commited to helping me help his stay sober and beat his addiction, they were gone from his life.

While at day 9 he finally was testing 100% clean on his drug tests, it took a full 65 days for the cravings for the drugs to finally stop.  Had I let him come home to me and the kids at day 23, (first 30-40 days he was on the phone with me every day begging me to let him come home from rehab.  I refused and made him stay,) he would have replased.

By day 45, he was 100% comminted to the rehab soberity program.

He's been clean now for 5 years.  The first year was pure hell.

My point?  Until Lohan decides to kick all her enablers to the curb and the people remaining in her life back her up 100% and make her stick to the rehab program (that she decides she wants to go to) she'll keep screwing up like this.

I know this sounds really mean of me to say-but knowing first hand what drug addiction can do to a person and their family-

I hope she spends 30 days in jail for each offense.  I wish the jail would have kept her for the full 45 days she was sentenced to.  I really do.

I wish she was forced to spend the full 90 days in rehab.

20 some odd days in jail doesn't do much-reaility for most people doesn't sink in until day 30 (I work at a jail, so I know)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

An arrest warrant has been issued for the hot mess known as Lindsay Lohan

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on September 20, 2010, 03:12:00 PM
An arrest warrant has been issued for the hot mess known as Lindsay Lohan

Well I hope when all was said and done she spends more than 23 days in jail.  More like 230 days.

Homer

Lindsay has been thrown in the slammer again without bail which means she will be in lockup until her court date October 22

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2010, 09:38:37 AM
Lindsay has been thrown in the slammer again without bail which means she will be in lockup until her court date October 22

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

gran2x2

stop.gif Bet she is out within 5 days..She won't be punished for anything..She'll keep going till an overdose catches her..Just do not understand why these Hollywood young women get by with so dam much..They gotta be sleepin with the right people.. giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Homer

Well that didn't last long...  rolleyes.gif

Lindsay Lohan Will Bail Out of Jail
9/24/2010 5:45 PM PDT by TMZ Staff   

UPDATE 6:02PM PDT: Lindsay will have to get a SCRAM bracelet (this will be her third) within 24 hours -- and under the terms of her bail, she is not allowed to be around known drug users ... and must submit to search by law enforcement at any time.

Also, nightclubs will be a major no-no ... Linds has to stay out of places where alcohol is the "chief item of sale."

Lindsay Lohan will be a free woman soon, because a judge has just reversed Judge Elden Fox's decision and has granted LiLo bail ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Fox ruled earlier today ... Lindsay could be held without bail.  But apparently the Judge's ruling flies in the face of California law, which gives defendants the right to bail in misdemeanor cases.

Judge Patricia Schnegg, Assistant Supervising Judge for the L.A. County Criminal Courts, just threw Judge Fox's bail decision out the window.  Judge Schnegg has set bail at $300,000.

Lindsay, who is in Lynwood Jail right now, should get out soon ... probably in a few hours.

lilsh0rtii445

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

She's stupid. If she keeps it up, she'll end up filing for bankruptcy from bailing herself out 24/7. I mean, seriously? throw her @$$ in jail, and throw away the key!

Homer

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on September 24, 2010, 07:38:24 PM
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

She's stupid. If she keeps it up, she'll end up filing for bankruptcy from bailing herself out 24/7. I mean, seriously? throw her @$$ in jail, and throw away the key!

There are already rumors about her being broke. It is really going to be hard for her to find work because no one is going to hire her knowing they could lose millions of dollars because Lindsay can't stay out of jail.

At this rate it probably won't be long before there is a RIP post about her

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2010, 08:07:14 PM
There are already rumors about her being broke. It is really going to be hard for her to find work because no one is going to hire her knowing they could lose millions of dollars because Lindsay can't stay out of jail.

At this rate it probably won't be long before there is a RIP post about her

I couldn't agree with you more, which is VERY sad. She's a pretty girl (or used to be before she got on drugs), and she's a really good actress. I don't understand why her family is just watching her basically kill herself. Very very sad.

roadwarrior

speaking of working-she was supposed to start filming a movie this month.  But the producers fired her from the film back in June or July-whenever it was she was sentenced to the 90 days in jail/90 days in rehab.

Lohan can make a comeback and restart her career.  If she wants to.  I think her mom is 90% of her problems-I can see how much enabling her mom is doing.

Her dad and younger sister seem to care but her mom seems totally nuts.

When she decides to kick out all the toxic people in her life and commit her self 100% to getting and staying clean-it's then and only then can she think about putting her life back together.

Homer

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on September 24, 2010, 09:21:11 PM
I couldn't agree with you more, which is VERY sad. She's a pretty girl (or used to be before she got on drugs), and she's a really good actress. I don't understand why her family is just watching her basically kill herself. Very very sad.

Dina is a large part of the problem here. She refuses to acknowledge her daughter has a problem. Ironically the one person Lindsay wants nothing to do with seems to honestly care about her and that's her father Michael. He has been begging the courts for months to put his daughter in a "serious" rehab program before they find her dead.

gran2x2

Most drug addicts always turn against those who make them confront their addiction..her Mom backs her I think to keep her hands on the money and that free ride ..If Lindsay cleans up then she will probably realize Mom hasn't done her any favors..She needs at least a 6 month court ordered in house mandatory treatment program with counseling etc. I'm afraid if she doesn't get that,she'll be starring in movies with Heath ledger and River Phoenix..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview