PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:21:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo don't like my auto

Started by Maddymad,

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddymad

girls18.gif  I keep getting booted off my game due to inactivity!!  Anyone else getting 86'd?????   6_6.gif

Geezzzz, why now, it's only tokens, Pogo's getting really mean here lately.  ass.gif

mexican.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Maddymad on September 19, 2010, 08:35:14 AM
girls18.gif  I keep getting booted off my game due to inactivity!!  Anyone else getting 86'd?????   6_6.gif

Geezzzz, why now, it's only tokens, Pogo's getting really mean here lately.  ass.gif

mexican.gif
Is there a particular game that is causing you problems? Is there a particular cheat? How about the game settings?
BadgeHelp has not released MindReader 1.4 yet.
magnifier.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Maddymad

girl5.gif  Monopoly Slots each and every time.  Due to inactivity........my auto is trying and trying to play...........what inactivity????   mexican.gif

Maddymad

Quote from: Joe C on September 19, 2010, 09:06:00 AM
Is there a particular game that is causing you problems? Is there a particular cheat? How about the game settings?
BadgeHelp has not released MindReader 1.4 yet.
magnifier.gif

Uh Joe, would you by any chance know when they're going to release MindReader 1.4?

Joe C

Quote from: Maddymad on September 19, 2010, 09:35:09 AM
Uh Joe, would you by any chance know when they're going to release MindReader 1.4?
June 31st beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Maddymad on September 19, 2010, 09:31:51 AM
girl5.gif  Monopoly Slots each and every time.  Due to inactivity........my auto is trying and trying to play...........what inactivity????   mexican.gif
If you do not spins the wheels, after a set amount of time, Pogo will boot you from the room.

You will need to figure out if you are playing Monopoly Slots in Pogo or Pogo UK, regular rooms or Club Pogo rooms, etc.
Also, you will need to have your computer set up according to BadgeHelp's FAQ section. tumbsup.gif

Maddymad

Quote from: Joe C on September 19, 2010, 11:05:37 AM
June 31st beer11.gif

mexican.gif  Muchas gracias Joe, looking forward to that!

Just moved, maybe my settings got left behind at my old house!!  Gonna check!    mexican.gif

just don

Pogo is always good on the 18th, and all autos dance the salsa. Wait, I like Mexican food?  Just saying...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview