PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:32:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hey

Started by AvAzMoMe,

Previous topic - Next topic

AvAzMoMe

Hey Homer, I was hoping you could help me? I was wondering if u knew how to get a free club pogo membership? dying to have one, jsut cant afford it right now! also have no credit card :(, I've seen ur name around so I thought I would ask you? :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

all major stores are now selling Pogo cards, also you can purchase a disposable credit card or a refillable one at stores

Quote from: LuckyCharms on September 24, 2010, 01:03:38 AM
September 22, 2010 | Staff
We've got exciting news for Pogo players! Soon you'll be able to walk into a favorite retail store and buy a $20 EA Game Card which you can redeem for 350 Pogo Gems! That's right, there's now a way to get Pogo Gems offline to use online, anytime. The EA Game Card also makes a great gift!

Look for EA Game Cards to appear at retailers near you starting 9/27/10. We're lining up great stores like Blockbuster, GameStop, Walmart and more for your Pogo shopping convenience. We'll have announcements in the Pogo news as the cards hit the shelves!

Find out more about EA Game Cards and Pogo Gems
http://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/retailcard/landing.do?intcmp=cp_retailgc_comnews_092210

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview