This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE KFC grilled chicken 2 pc with 2 sides and biscuit HURRY offer ends tonight

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Go to Oprah.com homepage and click on the link for FREE Grilled chicken meal.  Offer ends tonight 5/6/09 11:59 PM

Coupon can be printed up to  4 times and must be used by 5/19/09  tumbsup.gif

Squid

LOL, there were riots today in a couple of KFCs.  Store managers were refusing the coupons and the hundreds of peeps got miffed.  LOL

hillbillyjim

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

My hubby told me he went by one of the few KFC's that around here and said the line was wrapped around the building for the drive thru!

Hocky

Update:  All of the KFC's here in Ohio have a big sign posted on their doors that they are unable to honor the coupons at this time.  However, if you go in and ask for a rain check and give them your name and address, they will mail you a voucher good for the 2 PC meal WITH a drink.

I am not giving anyone my name and address so I can get MORE junk mail....so thanks for nothing Oprah!  swear2.gif

JayC

I am hoping and looking forward to experience this promo of KFC. It aims to attract more customers as they believe that the competitions among all restaurants are very tight. They must do something good which can make their business keep going or else they will be left behind.

by:
restaurant

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview