PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:42:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Games Getting Pogo Facelifts!

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Copied from Pogo News Page:

Games Getting Pogo Facelifts!

By Staff | September 23, 2010

As many of our loyal players may have noticed, there have been recent changes to several Pogo games.

The whole idea is to "kick things up a notch" and give Pogo games a much more consistent look and feel and also to help equalize the scoring methods and token payouts. Some of these changes include: black bars at the top and bottom of the screen, new ending score screens, hints and tips and even new scoring rules in some cases.

Come back to this story for updates.
Poppit*
Word Whomp*
Mahjong Safari*
BOGGLE Bash
Turbo 21*
Sweet Tooth 2*
YHATZEE Party
Stack'em
TRIVIAL PURSUIT Daily 20
Bingo Luau
Phlinx
Payday Freecell Solitaire
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire
MONOPOLY Here & Now: The World Edition
BATTLESHIP
Scrabble
Puck's Peak (Coming Soon)
Pogo Bowl (Coming Soon)
*Includes scoring changes

Homer

This means nothing without new ranks and badges as well.  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

nono.gifsounds like a pain in the azz for auto makers..every time they fluck with the games it means autos quit working..Bunch of dip chits..If it aint broke why mess with it..

just don

New ranks and badges are a good thing. Making BH tweak the autos, and having to update said autos, is a bad thing. Oh well, off to work on my "gold jack" badge. Wait, did pogo pull buckaroo black jack?

MsMissy

Oh God, im gonna have alot of updating on my cheats when i get my big puter running again. I hope Son will put it up soon.& why doesnt pogo leave the games alone for awhile. LOL

Homer

Quote from: just don on September 25, 2010, 08:58:11 AM
New ranks and badges are a good thing. Making BH tweak the autos, and having to update said autos, is a bad thing. Oh well, off to work on my "gold jack" badge. Wait, did pogo pull buckaroo black jack?

Please don't get Joe started. He won't shutup about the demise of ole Stumpy  rolleyes.gif

sueann42

I have A lot of autos that don't work any more I hope BH is going to update them

Homer

Quote from: sueann42 on September 27, 2010, 04:14:56 AM
I have A lot of autos that don't work any more I hope BH is going to update them

They update them all the time. Go to BH and make sure you have the latest version

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview