This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Win Pogo with McDonald's Monopoly!

Started by lilsh0rtii445,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilsh0rtii445

Starting on October 5th, McDonald's is having their yearly Monopoly sweepstakes and this year they're giving away 5 million 3-month Pogo subscriptions as part of their instant win games. To get in on the action, you'll have to visit a McDonald's and purchase one of the following items that has an instant win game piece on the packaging:

• Big Mac®
• Medium Soft Drinks
• Hash Browns
• Filet-O-Fish®
• Large Fries
• 10-piece McNuggets®
• 20-piece McNuggets®
• McGriddles®
• Medium & Large McCafé® beverages (Hot & Iced)

Cross your fingers, peel back the instant win, and hope you win one of the 5 million Pogo subscriptions up for grabs.

It's only these instant win pieces that give you the opportunity to win a Pogo subscription. There is also a whole collect-and-win portion of the promo as well as an online promo where you can win other prizes. For more information on the instant win (where you can win a Pogo subscription) and the other aspects of the sweepstakes, check out the official McDonald's Monopoly site.

harley89

Mocha  Mocha  Mocha  I love the Hot Mochas  several times per week

playerkane

Hey I'm new to the site but I checked out the Macdonalds Monopoly website. The instant prize list doesn't have pogo memberships. Am I missing something here,lol.

Mayhem

Welcome to PogoCheats!

It's listed, but in tiny print near the bottom of this page :

http://www.playatmcd.com/Prizes/

Pogo.com 3-Month Subscription. Requires Online Redemption. Redemption code good for three (3)-month free access to Club Pogo™. Redemption code must be redeemed by 11/30/10 and cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or other discount coupons. A Pogo account is required. Valid only in the U.S. Limit one (1) code per person per Pogo account. Prize may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

playerkane

Thanks Mayhem. Can everyone say, "Super Size ME" ,lol.    bbq26.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview