PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who's Got the Most Badges? (Letter to the Editor)

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Who's Got the Most Badges?

Just want to say thanks for Pogo. My husband is a Facebook fan but I have no time for that. I love Pogo and all the Challenges. I have all the Weekly Challenges for all the years.

How many have done that and who has the most badges?

Candace

Editor: Congrats on having all the weeklies! That's definitely an accomplishment. As for who has the most, I don't know! I imagine there are at least a few folks who have every single badge we've ever released. If you happen to be one of those people, shoot the Editor an e-mail and tell us about it!

lilsh0rtii445

Wow, way to go, Lucky. That's my goal as well. I'm ALMOST finished with the '09 album, and I'll continue working on the 03 badges.

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Homer

Yeah sure, tell us who you are. By emailing pogo you are telling them you use autos. NO ONE could possibly have enough time to get every single badge they have ever released by hand and I call bullshit on anyone who claims to have done this. It would probably take several years just to finish the Poopit Show.

To my knowledge there are 2455 current badges not including the prize badges which pogo will not give to auto users.

Forgot to add the new MnM to the total

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sue

It wasn't me but a letter sent to the Editor. I know many on here have

many of the badges and I thought you would find this letter of interest.

Homer

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 03, 2010, 02:50:51 PM
It wasn't me but a letter sent to the Editor. I know many on here have

many of the badges and I thought you would find this letter of interest.

I was just talking out loud. I didn't intend for it to sound like I was referring to you.

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on October 03, 2010, 06:07:28 AM
Yeah sure, tell us who you are. By emailing pogo you are telling them you use autos. NO ONE could possibly have enough time to get every single badge they have ever released by hand and I call bullshit on anyone who claims to have done this. It would probably take several years just to finish the Poopit Show.

To my knowledge there are 2443 current badges not including the prize badges which pogo will not give to auto users.

Tell us how you REALLY feel, Homer! lol.

gran2x2

I have 2409 but I aint tellin Pogo crap.. Why ask for trouble..I still need a couple here and there for games I can't get to play right..

C~M

Squid

I'm done with game awards and weeklies.  I don't have every album or MnM, however, so I only have ..... about 2250..... I think.  I'm hoping they bring around some of those early albums/MnMs that retired.

S1lent

Hi,
2406 badges with 1.82 billion tokens

second account

2409 badges with 1.12 billion tokens

Why do we collect token anyway?

Heck, why do we pay to collect badges?

S1lent

Joe C

I have 2415 badges right now, with 2 Premium badges pending (the just released Haunted Pogo), the album badge of Haunted Pogo pending and the 2 weeklies pending.

By the end of today, I will have 2420 badges. I only need 11 game award badges, 2 of which are the last two for The Poopit Slow. I missed 8 Special Edition badges from 2004 and I never earned a Pogo Mobile badge, since my mobile phone is a company phone :(

By my calculations, it is possible to have 2497 badges as of today. The badges include all Game Award, Premium, Mix, Special Edition (including Album badges) and Mobile badges. The badges do not include Prize badges, the Pogo Beta Tester badge from 2003 or any future badges, even the Word Search Daily "future" badges like New Mexico. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on October 07, 2010, 06:53:59 AM
I have 2415 badges right now, with 2 Premium badges pending (the just released Haunted Pogo), the album badge of Haunted Pogo pending and the 2 weeklies pending.

By the end of today, I will have 2420 badges. I only need 11 game award badges, 2 of which are the last two for The Poopit Slow. I missed 8 Special Edition badges from 2004 and I never earned a Pogo Mobile badge, since my mobile phone is a company phone :(

By my calculations, it is possible to have 2497 badges as of today. The badges include all Game Award, Premium, Mix, Special Edition (including Album badges) and Mobile badges. The badges do not include Prize badges, the Pogo Beta Tester badge from 2003 or any future badges, even the Word Search Daily "future" badges like New Mexico. tumbsup.gif

I'm not sure where you are getting 2497 but that seems to high. I will have 2469 once I catchup on my preemies and one game badge. I have everything else except the prize badges and the tester badge they never gave out

just don

I have a UK badge?........1?.......it's a start right? I did not earn the UK badge, pogo just gave it to me, now I'm scared. Wait, I have 2 badges, I forgot about that darn gold jack one....Oh well, did my twins lose last night?

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on October 07, 2010, 10:52:32 AM
I'm not sure where you are getting 2497 but that seems to high. I will have 2469 once I catchup on my preemies and one game badge. I have everything else except the prize badges and the tester badge they never gave out
I found out from another source that there were 60 Mobile Pogo badges that could be earned in the past but are no longer available. I think you won some of the mobile badges before they were disabled by Pogo. I did not win any mobile badges.

I have to slightly tweak the spreadsheet to put Special edition badges won while playing a game that I have incorrectly placed in the Game Award category (Maybe the Bloop secret badge, although other secret badges ARE in the game award album). I also separate the Album badges from Special Edition, but that is an easy fix.

A harder thing to align is the Spooky Slots Limited Edition Mix and Match badge, since those move from Mix to Special album depending upon the time of the year.

Rough figures: 2499 (I missed two earlier)
Game award: 657 (includes 70 Jigsaw Detective, 14 Clue and 45 Word Search Daily Badges)
Premium: 352
Mix and Match: 517
Weekly: 755 (includes 5 "special" badges, 4 Buckaroo Blackjack and the "Whiner" badge, which I think was Stone Idol in Tri-Peaks, use 35 Wild Cards)
Special: 158 (all other special badges, including 70 Album badges, minus the few listed above)
Mobile: 60 (no longer available)
tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on October 07, 2010, 01:13:05 PM
I found out from another source that there were 60 Mobile Pogo badges that could be earned in the past but are no longer available. I think you won some of the mobile badges before they were disabled by Pogo. I did not win any mobile badges.

I have to slightly tweak the spreadsheet to put Special edition badges won while playing a game that I have incorrectly placed in the Game Award category (Maybe the Bloop secret badge, although other secret badges ARE in the game award album). I also separate the Album badges from Special Edition, but that is an easy fix.

A harder thing to align is the Spooky Slots Limited Edition Mix and Match badge, since those move from Mix to Special album depending upon the time of the year.

Rough figures: 2499 (I missed two earlier)
Game award: 657 (includes 70 Jigsaw Detective, 14 Clue and 45 Word Search Daily Badges)
Premium: 352
Mix and Match: 517
Weekly: 755 (includes 5 "special" badges, 4 Buckaroo Blackjack and the "Whiner" badge, which I think was Stone Idol in Tri-Peaks, use 35 Wild Cards)
Special: 158 (all other special badges, including 70 Album badges, minus the few listed above)
Mobile: 60 (no longer available)
tumbsup.gif

I think the mobile is most of the discrepancy. There may have originally been 60 mobile badges planned but I'm pretty sure they didn't release that many and I only count badges that were actually released. I have won every mobile badge they released. If it's not too much of a PITA to figure out I'll check my mobiles. Off the top of my head I don't think more than 30 mobiles actually saw the light of day

Homer

Just checked. Pogo only released 5 mobile games with 5 badges each for a total of 25 mobile badges. I can't tell you which games they were because pogo took the game names away. So if you subtract the 35 unreleased badges I believe our numbers are much closer although it appears that my count would be about 5 or so higher than you would have after subtracting the unreleased mobile games. There were many mobile games that went unreleased due to techinical issues

Anyone who has the unreleased badges in their profile hacked pogo which was a big issue with the mobile games. Some people were hacking pogo rather than playing the games.

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on October 07, 2010, 01:31:17 PM
Just checked. Pogo only released 5 mobile games with 5 badges each for a total of 25 mobile badges. I can't tell you which games they were because pogo took the game names away. So if you subtract the 35 unreleased badges I believe our numbers are much closer although it appears that my count would be about 5 or so higher than you would have after subtracting the unreleased mobile games. There were many mobile games that went unreleased due to techinical issues

Anyone who has the unreleased badges in their profile hacked pogo which was a big issue with the mobile games. Some people were hacking pogo rather than playing the games.
Homer

I will update my spreadsheet to show 25 Mobile games released. Then, I think we will be spot on. Also, I do not think either of us count the Tournament host. If Pogo was more open about having cheaters-only rooms, we could have tournaments to see who can tune their cheat program the best!
The most gifts given in Mahjong Safari in 10 minutes, etc.
hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on October 07, 2010, 01:47:07 PM
Homer

I will update my spreadsheet to show 25 Mobile games released. Then, I think we will be spot on. Also, I do not think either of us count the Tournament host. If Pogo was more open about having cheaters-only rooms, we could have tournaments to see who can tune their cheat program the best!
The most gifts given in Mahjong Safari in 10 minutes, etc.
hysterical.gif

Tournament Host is included in my totals.

Pogo is rumored to be releasing mobile badges on the iPhone so those unreleased badges may come into play at some point although I hope not. Mobile badges are a PITA without an auto

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview