PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:57:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flawless Victory

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I am trying to get this badge in golf solitaire.  Any suggestions for best type of room?  Normal, speedy or super speedy?  I have been running it with the extra slow box ticked.  Thanks.

Homer

I don't think room speed makes any difference. It's just a matter of the cards being dealt/played in the correct order

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

raine56

Thanks Homer.  I will just have to persevere.  Only this badge and the monopoly big roller to go.  Its very frustrating that I didn't get them when I ranked out in both games.  *sigh*  Oh well back to the auto.

Homer

Quote from: raine56 on October 09, 2010, 05:55:55 PM
Thanks Homer.  I will just have to persevere.  Only this badge and the monopoly big roller to go.  Its very frustrating that I didn't get them when I ranked out in both games.  *sigh*  Oh well back to the auto.

If it makes you feel better I have played 150,000 hands of poker and still haven't gotten the royal flush on my main account. I've gotten it 8 times on my secondary account though.  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview