PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:57:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chilean Miner rescue starts

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

The first miner is up and getting medical attention, he was greeted by his wife and little boy.  His son was crying as the capsule reached the top and that made me cry!   Hope all goes well and everyone gets back up safely.

CindyLouWho

I've been watching all night, they just brought the 4th miner up.  These guys are all miracles.  I think its just amazing that those guys all survived & are in such good shape considering what all they've been through.  I hope they all get out safe with no problems!!   angel19.gif angel19.gif

C~M

Nine people up as of now, I watched the feeds til now and here are some pictures I took.  It is truly AMAZING that they are all safe thus far!

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

CindyLouWho

25th minor is out now, still amazes me that they've survived all this time! 

What I'm really curious about is this statement I've seen in several articles, "In some cases, when both wives and lovers claimed the same man, everyone involved had to face the consequences."   Hey inquiring minds want to know  popcorn2.gif   Now that's got to be some interesting moments for those people.   giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Miner #21 asked both his wife and mistress to be there but his wife said "No Way" lol

CindyLouWho

Omg if I was his wife, I'd be kicking his butt back down in that mine hole  hysterical.gif

Mistyeyed

i must have missed number 21,cant remember anyone but was he an older or younger guy?unbelievable that the authorities in charge there would allow the mistress to show up and be shown on tv,especially if the guy has a wife still around..how embarassing for the wife,

CindyLouWho

I am so very happy that they are all safe now.  But was it just me or did miner #21 not look too happy ( I think he is 50 yrs old) .   I'm with you, I would've thought that only immediate family would have been allowed in that area & a mistress is not family.  They have pics of all the miners at msn news website.

gator8_24

I agree #21 did not look happy to see that red head! lol

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

im sure all of them will be financially compensated among all the free things they were saying they were being given,so he will probably..miner 21...take off with his mistress.who knows..i must have missed that one when he came up..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview