PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:33:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Facebook experience points

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

http://apps.facebook.com/pogogames/

You can play pogo on facebook and win mini awards.

As you play games, you earn "experience points" (xp) which advance you in levels from 1 through 50.
Each time you level, you earn at least one Mini Reward item, unlock several previously-available
Mini Mall items, and receive an increasingly larger token bonus (from hundreds into thousands).

Currently there is a cap to how much xp you can earn: 100 per hour and 400 per day.
This limit is subject to change as Pogo's engineers make tweaks to the application.

So far I have made it to rank 14 fairly fast but this playing on facebook is annoying with constant messages
popping up between games. Best to play the special of the day for the quick 10 experience point bonus.
Additonallly, getting to rank 40 should be fairly simple but after that it slows way down.

If it wasn't for the mini awards you win, I would NOT play on facebook.

lilsh0rtii445

I played Sweet Tooth 2 this morning, because it was the "game of the day". However, it said that I "unlocked" some mini items, I went to the mini mall just to see what they looked like, and they weren't there. Do they put them in a specific spot or something?

janeyluv

There are two ways to see your earned rewards. On facebook page, at top go to mini mall and click rewards on strip across top. On pogo mini mall , in small box at left, click on "my game award items". You will see them on either site.

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: janeyluv on October 02, 2010, 10:39:51 AM
There are two ways to see your earned rewards. On facebook page, at top go to mini mall and click rewards on strip across top. On pogo mini mall , in small box at left, click on "my game award items". You will see them on either site.

I tried that and I didn't see them at either place. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Thanks anyway!

Sue

In the mini mall you can see them under all my items.

You may have to go to page 2 or 3 to see them.

debbie87

I haven't 'earned' any mini mall items. Nothing has shown up anywhere and I've kept a list of what Facebook said I won and unlocked. There are items that say unlocked but when you click them, it takes your tokens like you bought it. As far as I can tell, you don't get anything for free.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview