Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx ~ More Ranks?

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

Ok I been gone for a while, but did they add 10 more ranks to Phlinx? I thought I ranked out in it, or was I dreaming?
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

gran2x2

I was done too..Have no clue where this came from..It has to be new from todays updates.. crying10.gif

MsMissy

I havent heard anything about this & i have not ranked out either, so tks for the info.  hi11.gif

sandyhook

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 19, 2010, 06:13:37 AM
I was done too..Have no clue where this came from..It has to be new from todays updates.. crying10.gif
Thank You Gran, so I wasn't having a nightmare.

sandyhook

Quote from: MsMissy on October 19, 2010, 07:30:32 AM
I havent heard anything about this & i have not ranked out either, so tks for the info.  hi11.gif
You welcome Ms Missy, guess we will be busy with Phlinx & Spooky Slots now,
Phlinx was one I ranked out a long time ago, guess we need to be thankful it wasn't Poppitt or Risk or .....

sandyhook

Today's maintenance also brought new ranks to Phlinx. 10 ranks have been added, bringing its total ranks to 50. There is also a new badge:

Phlinx – Obelisk Badge
Win 3592 games to achieve Obelisk Rank (Rank 50) and earn this badge

Scarlett

Been trying to play this off and on for days the auto is great but the game locks up every so often so you can't just let it set unless you are very lucky.  I hate when they are too lazy to add a new game and add extra ranks to the longest playing games. dancing16.gif

Homer

Quote from: Scarlett on October 23, 2010, 11:30:35 AM
Been trying to play this off and on for days the auto is great but the game locks up every so often so you can't just let it set unless you are very lucky.  I hate when they are too lazy to add a new game and add extra ranks to the longest playing games. dancing16.gif

Try these suggestions

1. Make sure you have ALL windows updates
2. Make sure you have the latest java and delete all other versions
3. Run this program and fix any problems http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html
4. Defrag your pc
5. Reboot your pc

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I'm so depressed!
First, I can't get the auto to run get pop up with EA access violation, then checked and I'm only on rankl 17!!!!!!!!  girls18.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 23, 2010, 03:58:59 PM
I'm so depressed!
First, I can't get the auto to run get pop up with EA access violation, then checked and I'm only on rankl 17!!!!!!!!  girls18.gif

An EAccess violation occurs when the operating system reports an access violation. That means it is notifying you that you are trying to access invalid memory. Many people can receive this notification in error from outdated or erroneous device drivers. You are also likely to see this notification in Windows when you reinstall Windows and you have not yet updated with the service packs.

Microsoft updates Windows with a "service pack" every so often to institute new features and new protections against shifty software. When Windows is updated in this manner, sometimes device drivers that were able to access certain memory before are no longer able.

The EAccess violation keeps a program on your computer from accessing invalid memory. There may have been some loophole that allowed malicious software to harm your computer that was patched up in a Windows update. While it is a good thing that they are patching these loopholes, it can be confusing to the user as all they will see on their end is the EAccess violation.

Try these suggestions

1. Make sure you have ALL windows updates
2. Make sure you have the latest java and delete all other versions
3. Make sure you have the latest drivers installed on your pc
4. Run this program and fix any problems http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html
5. Defrag your pc
6. Reboot your pc

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I deleted the auto and then refreshed and reloaded and it now works.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview