PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Mini Mall

Started by kimberb,

Previous topic - Next topic

kimberb

This info doesn't really apply to those that are already Club Pogo members but for those that are not you will probably like this information.....

If you go to the French Pogo site (http://fr.pogo.com) and click on Boutique you can then buy items that the US site will not allow you to buy unless you are a Club Pogo member. Most CP items on the French site are either tokens (jetons) or gems (gemmes).

shocked.gif

Also the new Angel/Demon items are giving extras when you buy them. I just bought 2 items and ended up with 5 items total. I bought one of the Angels and she came with variations of her outfit. There is the original angel, one of the halo, one of the wings and one of the dress.  shocked.gif

I don't know if the Demon characters have variations but it would be interesting if it does as well. I also don't know if it does that for the men.

Kim

halloween22.jpg pumpkin12.gif pumpkin1.gif
Kim

playerkane

Thanks for the great info. Yes, I am one of the regular pogo players. I would never have thought of going to other pogo sites to shop for my mini. Again, Thanks.

playerkane

Just brought the Villianous Vixen from the french site.  Very cool, thanks.

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

kimberb

That non-Club Pogo deal only works on the French site. If you go to the German, UK or regular US sites it doesn't work. French Pogo doesn't have Club Pogo, if you want to play CP games you have to use a game ticket to do so. The other sites seem to have CP. Hopefully FPogo won't add CP to their roster.

For now it is fantastic to be able to buy things that you just can't get on USPogo w/out CP.  cheesy.gif

You are most welcome for the info.

Kim

pumpkin1.gif halloween22.jpg pumpkin12.gif
Kim

playerkane

Thanks for the heads up.

Vive Le France, haha

beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview