PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:38:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

All Star Football Challenge

Started by Shallow99,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shallow99

Hi:  New player on Pogo.  Several times when playing the two player pogo all star football challenge, my opponent leaves the game and the game freezes.  Usually this happens with an interception, when they throw an incomplete pass, or a kickoff.  After a long wait, the game session usually times out.

How can a player prevent this from happening?

At other times, the opponent does not leave, but the game stalls for a long time.  The opponent can then continue the game whenever they want.

How are these freezes done?  Can they be prevented?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

S1lent

Hi,
I have not played this specific game.  But, I've found different browsers work better with some games.  For instance, when I play Trivial Pursuit, my IE "locks Up" in about 3 hours.  So I switch to Safari,  now it lasts for over 5 hours.  Of course, be sure to clear your java, and your browser's cache.

Good luck and continue posting, we all enjoy reading the questions/comments...and we learn,

S1lent

Shallow99

Thanks for the suggestion S1lent.  I have tried different browsers, but the "freeze" appears to be the result of something the other player does.  From comments made in chat, several players are accused of causing games to freeze.  I'm wondering if it is a combination of keys being pressed or an external program also being run.  I've also heard of people freezing Top Down Baseball Challenge, but I have never had that game frozen on me.

I'd appreciate any ideas or information any has to try and prevent this from occurring so frequently.  Thanks

cowboy63

The only thing that I know of that will "freeze" the game is .....wait for it......Pogo.

This past month has been absolutely terrible with various games either not loading, 5 to 10 minutes to load or stopping in the middle of games.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview