PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:46:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

monopoly deal ?

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

I won a monopoly deal in trivial pursuit  hysterical.gif  just wondering what the heck that would be if I could claim it. lipsrsealed.gif

blondie01

Its some kind of card game.  Here is the info I found.

Product Description:

MONOPOLY DEAL is a fast-paced, totally addictive card game that you can play in minutes! Deal and steal your way to success - just collect 3 property sets to win. Sounds easy... but beware the dreaded Debt Collectors and Deal Breakers, which can flip your fortunes in the play of a card! Fast-dealing, card-stealing fun for family and friends!

Includes 110 Deal Cards and instructions.

For 2 to 6 players.

Approx. Retail: $6.99

les

Thank you for info. blondie01  beer11.gif  Thats really some prize  hysterical.gif 

playerkane

It's better than wallpaper, lol  (which is all I ever won, haha)

Joe C

Quote from: les on October 27, 2010, 05:43:52 PM
Thank you for info. blondie01  beer11.gif  Thats really some prize  hysterical.gif 
However, since this prize has "value", I would much the assumption that Pogo would check your account. If you cheated, you would lose the prize and quite likely your account. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

sandyhook

I was a another lucky one who won the card game while using a "uncle" and claimed my prize.
I did not have to send any computer info to get it ~ prob cuz it a small pittance of a prize won.
I guess that I was under the radar on that
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

les

I'm not going to take the chance I have to much to lose 10 years of free club pogo and 560 gems and a bunch of worthless tokens  halloween22.jpg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview