PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:37:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Blob Me

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Hello,
   I was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on their free gift from this promotion?  I sent in my letter on 10/24/10 and haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to get your gift?   Maybe i missed the time it takes when this was posted as to how long it takes to get your gift. If I did, then I apologize and would someone please refresh my memory. Thanks

C~M

I think you had to request it that day / night, not sure as I wasn't there.  I found my info on another site, and sent the email the same time as I posted.  We have had it for like a week now I think, not sure.  I suggest if you want it, to contact Pogo and I am sure they will add it then.  I think they gave it out to everyone they had emails from at the same time.

playerkane

Hi, I was the one who originally posted the free mini item. I was there when the judges gave out the info, which was on October 13. It took about one week for me to get the blob. It showed up in my closet, October 21. Good Luck, I hope it shows up in your closet soon.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 27, 2010, 10:01:54 PM
I think you had to request it that day / night, not sure as I wasn't there.  I found my info on another site, and sent the email the same time as I posted.  We have had it for like a week now I think, not sure.  I suggest if you want it, to contact Pogo and I am sure they will add it then.  I think they gave it out to everyone they had emails from at the same time.

Thank you. I just thought I would ask. If I dont get the gift thats ok too.

Squid

I put in my request when you did, Twink, or maybe a day sooner.   I have not been blobbed.

twinkle6590

well that sucks. lol i will refrain from saying what i really feel. good night all

C~M

Quote from: twinkle6590 on October 29, 2010, 10:52:19 PM
well that sucks. lol i will refrain from saying what i really feel. good night all

Like I said, go to the HELP section and talk live with one of them tin heads, lol, and get them to add it to your closet!!

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 30, 2010, 01:25:08 AM
Like I said, go to the HELP section and talk live with one of them tin heads, lol, and get them to add it to your closet!!
They've changed the HELP section.  Now, it seems, you can't get live chat help.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 30, 2010, 01:25:08 AM
thanks, I will give it a try in the morning.

Squid

I sent an email in the HELP section about being 'blobbed' and it was in my closet this morning.  I, also, got an email from the support folks telling me they had given it to me.  I couldn't find live chat at all but the email seemed to work.  Happy blobbing to all of you!  xoxoxo

halloween22.jpg    bat.gif blackcat2.gif    frankie.gif    halloween27.gif    pumpkin12.gif    devil1.gif    halloween5.gif freddy.gif    pumpkin1.gif

twinkle6590

Well I just emailed them so we shall see what they say. The platform for emailing them is unreal. There wasnt even anything to click pertaining to this issue so I had to fake it and tell them that in the email. lol go figure. now we shall see if I get my gift or not. thanks for your help guys.

Squid

Quote from: twinkle6590 on October 31, 2010, 10:50:17 PM
The platform for emailing them is unreal. There wasnt even anything to click pertaining to this issue ...

When you are forced to choose a game about which you are writing, go to the N's (they are alphabetical) and choose "Not game specific".

twinkle6590

I didnt even notice that. I just got an email from them this morning and they sent me my blob of thanks. its ummmmm blobby lol but it worked. thanks for your help everyone especially you Squid.

playerkane

Way to Go!! You got "Blobbed", haha    cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 02, 2010, 06:42:17 AM
I didnt even notice that. I just got an email from them this morning and they sent me my blob of thanks. its ummmmm blobby lol but it worked. thanks for your help everyone especially you Squid.

I got an email saying they added the Blob thing to my mini mall, but I can't find it. What category is it under?

And, to make matters worse, they said they added to my account "MandaviZen" but I have no such account!!!

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 03, 2010, 10:10:42 AM
I got an email saying they added the Blob thing to my mini mall, but I can't find it. What category is it under?

And, to make matters worse, they said they added to my account "MandaviZen" but I have no such account!!!

Sounds like the latest Robert Mondavi wine

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview