Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

For all you ladies out there - Beware

This is something I received in email this morning and thought I'd pass it along.

A Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

2-WAY GLASS...no gap between finger and reflection

MIRROR...has gap between finger and reflection

How can you tell when you are in a room, restroom, motel etc. with a mirror or a 2-way glass?

There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms. It is very difficult topositively identify the surface by looking at it.

So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of mirror we are looking at?

Just conduct this simple test: Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE! IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR!

"No Space, Leave the Place" So remember, every time you see a mirror, do the "fingernail test." It doesn't cost you anything.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

harley89

At my age there is another way just listen for the gagging sound coming from behind the wall

C~M

Also, I have seen them up close, and if you go right up to them you can see thru them and see what is on the other side.

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on October 31, 2010, 01:10:26 PM
At my age there is another way just listen for the gagging sound coming from behind the wall
ROFL!!  Is that what I heard when I did my gyrations in the fitting room????

gran2x2

tumbsup.gif Great info..TY Mayhem but I'm with harley.If They are so desperate for a thrill,they gotta watch me,they are one sick puppy.. giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview