Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My New Grandson - 6 Weeks Early

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 04, 2010, 03:19:12 PM
lol, I read some place that baby's pee is sterile? so you would be safe blowkisses.gif
Everyone's pee is sterile.  What it comes out of is not.

Stinkerbell

Thank you, everyone! The past few months have been so, so difficult for me, and so this is such a welcome blessing.

He didn't get to come home because he just doesn't want to eat. He's on a feeding tube, and absorbing the food well. Hopefully he'll get with the program and start eating better :)

harley89

Stinker my grandson was born in the last week they are consider premature he to met the 5lb wieght but lost down to 4lbs because he had trouble nursing.  He learned quickly and is now 8 years old and perfect.  It is scary I was in the delievery room with my daughter when he was born and I dont think I ever prayed as much as I did that night. As he came out the birth canal the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and I was stunned the doctor without missing a beat told my daughter to relax and quickly unwound the cord.  Amazes me to this day. And he may not have peed on you today but my grandson Zach got in a full face shot when he was about 2 months old.  And he had to go bad didnt know such a little guy could go that much and you cant move cause your are holding them on the changing table.  Had to shower after that one.  It is one of my favorite memories

Homer

If I have a kid I'll pay someone else to change the diapers

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Quote from: Homer on November 09, 2010, 01:58:41 PM
If I have a kid I'll pay someone else to change the diapers

ditto .. I would make a deal with the wife and promise to do anything she asks - for life. If that means I have to go in craft stores, window browsing at the mall and carrying her shopping bags all day - then that's what i'll do.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I just got back from the hospital and I got to hold him again :) We picked up my daughter and took her with us and when we got there feeding tube was out and we found out that he's been "nippling" since about 3am :) Sooooooo, if he keeps feeding that way, nipple via mommy or bottle, he'll get to come home on Thursday or Friday !!!!!

We had arrived just in time for feeding and my daughter was able to nurse him with no problems. He took right to that breast so fast it'd make even Homer proud!!!

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2010, 02:18:30 PM
I just got back from the hospital and I got to hold him again :) We picked up my daughter and took her with us and when we got there feeding tube was out and we found out that he's been "nippling" since about 3am :) Sooooooo, if he keeps feeding that way, nipple via mommy or bottle, he'll get to come home on Thursday or Friday !!!!!

We had arrived just in time for feeding and my daughter was able to nurse him with no problems. He took right to that breast so fast it'd make even Homer proud!!!

Go get'em kid!!!  tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Mayhem on November 09, 2010, 02:08:10 PM
ditto .. I would make a deal with the wife and promise to do anything she asks - for life. If that means I have to go in craft stores, window browsing at the mall and carrying her shopping bags all day - then that's what i'll do.

Oh, Mayhem, you would soon regret promising the wife that you would do anything she asks!! hysterical.gif  Diapers don't last a lifetime!  Promises do! hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 09, 2010, 02:08:10 PM

Wimp!

Squid

This thread almost made ME pee!!  Laughing so hard.....

I'm so glad Mom and baby are doing so well, Stinky.   It's great news.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on November 09, 2010, 06:34:33 PM
This thread almost made ME pee!!  Laughing so hard.....

I'm so glad Mom and baby are doing so well, Stinky.   It's great news.

Mayhem said he isn't changing your diaper either  tongue.gif

harley89

Mayhem women(and I am One) will hold you to that promise for all time.  And you cant even imagine the things you would be asked to do we are evil

Mayhem

Quote from: harley89 on November 09, 2010, 07:13:12 PM
Mayhem women(and I am One) will hold you to that promise for all time.  And you cant even imagine the things you would be asked to do we are evil

Well, after watching this video .. I'm almost willing to take my chances  hysterical.gif

Why fathers shouldn't change diapers
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gator8_24

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Those men were wimps! gaging? LOL Love the space/hazmat suit and the little toddler with the hose .Guess only mothers are the best, we take a lot of stuff and don;t throw up!

Stinkerbell

Pretty damned embarrassing if you ask me. But then, my husband didn't mind changing diapers, but he nearly always passed out after giving blood, or when I was going in for surgery and they were putting an IV in my hand. Couldn't believe they had to ask me to hang on while they tended to my husband.

Squid

Quote from: Homer on November 09, 2010, 06:57:56 PM
Mayhem said he isn't changing your diaper either  tongue.gif
ROFLMAO!!  Well, let me tell you, Mister... he's missing out!  hehehehehe

harley89

Okay here is a big confession and Homer and Mayhem will never change a diaper after this one.  When my daughter was a baby she was sick with some gastric issues pretty messy let me tell you.  I started to change her diaper and got it right in the face and it wasnt pee.  I am talking missle launch here.  Getting peed on is the lest of your worries. Took more than 1 shower to get over that one.

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on November 10, 2010, 06:29:21 AM
Okay here is a big confession and Homer and Mayhem will never change a diaper after this one.  When my daughter was a baby she was sick with some gastric issues pretty messy let me tell you.  I started to change her diaper and got it right in the face and it wasnt pee.  I am talking missle launch here.  Getting peed on is the lest of your worries. Took more than 1 shower to get over that one.

Squid

Oh, poor Harley!  Is it true that when it's one of your own kids, it's not nearly as bad... love overrules ALL!?  I'm pretty grossed out right now.  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview