PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:44:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

autos

Started by southpaw1958,

Previous topic - Next topic

southpaw1958

why have you gotta buy those autos are they a free trial or you gotta buy if you want them.

Homer

The are only free to try then you must purchase them to unlock them for unlimited use. The programmers work hard and deserve to be paid for thei efforts.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

southpaw1958

agree thank you, but some i tried one they don't last long before they run out not enough time to get a hard badge.

Homer

Quote from: southpaw1958 on November 09, 2010, 03:54:24 PM
agree thank you, but some i tried one they don't last long before they run out not enough time to get a hard badge.

The trial is intended to be used to make sure it will work on your computer. If they had excessive trial time no one would buy them.

Sugarfootin

So true Homer, i have been a member for about 3 years now and i do, enjoy my clients and all they do for me. keep up the good work Homer.

gran2x2

The trial is to make sure it works for you before you buy..It's not meant to get a badge..I have always found the trial time is plenty to test them out and I have gotten badges while using the trial time..

AustinBennett

You don't test drive a new car and complain to the dealership that they wouldn't let you take it on a vacation for a week.

southpaw1958

ok agree i just though those autos be free on a site that carries alot of good infoabout pogo on this site.

gran2x2

FREE ???  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Now that's funny...at least to me it is.. hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 11, 2010, 04:20:07 PM
FREE ???  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Now that's funny...at least to me it is.. hysterical.gif

These are always free  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

gran2x2

girls18.gif OMG  I been slapped by Homer..I feel special now..  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview