PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

battle phlinx

Started by southpaw1958,

Previous topic - Next topic

southpaw1958

just wondering why battle phlinx want play for me everything in game move except getting the balls to show.

Homer

If you decided to format your pc like you mentioned you probably are missing a lot of updates.

You need to make sure you have all windows updates installed
You need to delete any/all versions of java installed on your pc and go to www.java.com and install the latest version
You also need to delete any versions of adobe flash and reinstall the current version from the Adobe website

You should do this even if you didn't format

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

southpaw1958

the java i use is 6 update 7 i find that the best one work all the other game good oops forgot to say i only got dial-up maybe that why phlinx want play. and thanks again homer.

Homer

Quote from: southpaw1958 on November 11, 2010, 05:34:08 PM
the java i use is 6 update 7 i find that the best one work all the other game good oops forgot to say i only got dial-up maybe that why phlinx want play. and thanks again homer.

Dial up connections can definitely experience gameplay issues on pogo. Especially with their trend of releasing graphic intense games. You could try disabling any unnecessary programs that are running in the background that may be slowing down your gameplay experience.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

southpaw1958

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview