PlayBuddy
September 17, 2024, 12:49:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Adobe Flashplayer Control Panel - Please Read!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Adobe Flashplayer has a control panel - but you can only access it on your web browser.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager09.html

They have a hidden feature that allows other people to use your internet bandwidth without your permission. What you need to do is place a 'checkmark' beside the "Disable P2P uplink for all" to stop that from happening.

If your in doubt this is an actual control panel for flash player, read the text below the settings box - it says :

Note: The Settings Manager that you see above is not an image; it is the actual Settings Manager. Click the tabs to see different panels, and click the options in the panels to change your Adobe Flash Player settings.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pete379

Will this disable any of my devices like my wireless laptop n printer, or the tv, it has apps? I have an AT&T modem.  magnifier.gif I'm not sure. Thanks help.gif

Mayhem

No, it shouldn't.

This should only effect any applications that use Adobe Flash.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

mycatownsme

Hi Mayhem. I wanted to check this out on my computer. It has the Vista system on it with windows 7.
I don't know where to find this adobe flash player on my computer to check this out.

I also have noticed this past week when playing any flash games on Pogo like Pikes Peak and Bowling,
Depending on who comes into the room, after a short time it is as if that player can do something to take over my game.

For example in Pikes Peak they seem to somehow mess with my ability to stack the blocks and this causes them to fall.
Or in bowling this particular player seemed to be able to make my ball roll away from where I threw it.

Does this sound possible?

I would like to check the box as your post states so no bandwidth can be taken. I think this is really important and we all should be checking into this.

Thanks for any help.  Steves Mom

popcorns

You have to click on the link to get to the flash to check the box.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview