PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cant get the surveys

Started by jumperman1028,

Previous topic - Next topic

jumperman1028

I hope it is ok to ask this question here and also was hoping someone could help me.When I go to the survey link I get a error message.I sure miss getting the gems from the surveys.Thanks for any help or info anyone can give me. (Also if this is not the right thread to post this I am sorry and please delete it ) Here is the message I get -   We're sorry. Peanut Labs is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try us again in a few minutes. If you are integrating the Iframe to your site, please confirm that you have computed the ID correctly. 

Homer

Quote from: jumperman1028 on November 23, 2010, 01:23:04 PM
I hope it is ok to ask this question here and also was hoping someone could help me.When I go to the survey link I get a error message.I sure miss getting the gems from the surveys.Thanks for any help or info anyone can give me. (Also if this is not the right thread to post this I am sorry and please delete it ) Here is the message I get -   We're sorry. Peanut Labs is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try us again in a few minutes. If you are integrating the Iframe to your site, please confirm that you have computed the ID correctly. 

They are having technical difficulties or have discontinued surveys. You'll just have to try later

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jumperman1028

Thank you Homer. It has been like that for couple weeks or so.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview