PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:58:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo cheats

Started by benjamin,

Previous topic - Next topic

benjamin

how come the pogo cheats are not free to help you get your badge.

just don

They are free....while you try them. Just saying if you want to earn a slew of badges, get on the 150 band wagon, and don't ever be shy about stopping back here for help or hints.

Homer

they are free to try...they cost money because the people who make them deserve to get paid

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

benjamin

i cannot see the people who make them why should they get paid. for just a program that cheats. they should be all free

Homer

Quote from: benjamin on November 26, 2010, 02:42:13 PM
i cannot see the people who make them why should they get paid. for just a program that cheats. they should be all free

then make one yourself...you have no idea what kind of time and effort goes into making these

munch000

no-no.gif wow, the nerve of some people. he must try to get a free ride in everything he does.I guess no appreciation for the hard work that people do, do

gran2x2

stop.gif rolleyes.gif Why would any sane person think they deserve to get a free reward from someone elses hard work and computer skills? I am totally floored by the idea that autos should all be free.  no-no.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: benjamin on November 26, 2010, 02:42:13 PM

Assuming you're able to hold a job, tell your employer about your philosophy - that you don't think you should get paid for your work. I'll bet you'd never get fired!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 26, 2010, 10:32:57 PM
Assuming you're able to hold a job, tell your employer about your philosophy - that you don't think you should get paid for your work. I'll bet you'd never get fired!

embrace.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 26, 2010, 10:32:57 PM

BURN!!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

MsMissy

Pogo cheats do give you a tree trial, but they arent free . they have to put work into making them[/b coffee.gif]

legacygeek

I think my morning cup of coffee should be free because I can't see the man/woman that picked the bean...

benjamin

well see how many be in this site if they gotta start paying to get in everytime they sign in lol

Homer

Quote from: benjamin on November 27, 2010, 12:16:28 PM
well see how many be in this site if they gotta start paying to get in everytime they sign in lol

The forum doesn't cost money the programs do. BTW we have close to 42,000 members

FreecellFanny

Ass, gas, or grass. Nobody rides for free.  slap1.gif

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview