Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

top news

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

President Bush deliver his remarks on the war on terrorism at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tenn., Monday, July 12, 2004. Bush defended his decision to invade Iraq even as he conceded on Monday that investigators had not found the weapons of mass destruction that he had warned the country possessed. "Although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq," Bush said after inspecting a display of nuclear weapons parts and equipment from Libya, which were sent to Oak Ridge as part of an agreement with Moammar Gadhafi to end his country's nuclear weapons program. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

What do you think about it ::) ::) ::)

fatkid

All I know is that I've done cocaine before... and lord knows that based on that single fact alone I would never elect myself to be a president of the U.S....  ::)

Like Dave Chappell said...
"That may be ok for a mayor (Rocky Anderson) but not for a president"

ZaLandCruiser

Not gonna go for president, LOL im gonna vote for someone , my vote goes out for Kerry, he deservs it more than Bush, Bush just made our economy worse by going to war!.

zenia

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on July 14, 2004, 01:58:14 PM
Not gonna go for president, LOL im gonna vote for someone , my vote goes out for Kerry, he deservs it more than Bush, Bush just made our economy worse by going to war!.
and KERRY will Jack up taxes even higher.....Please tell why do you think Kerry deserves it?? Just wondering....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview