Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

If you all seen the race last week you probally saw Tony Stewart do it again, once again he caused an accident..  And what does NASCAR do about it, nothing at all..  He didn't evens stick around after the race in fear of the fans jumping him.. Anyway, whats it gonna take until NASCAR does something more harsh than fine him, he has money up the azz, he can afford a $25,000 fine, thats pocket change....  I guess they will wait until he kills someone before they do anything...
Just like Ray Everham said, he needs a good ass beating..  Maybe if someone accidentally puts him in the wall a few times, he will start to learn a thing or two... I know if Dale Earnhardt Sr was around, that would be one person that wouldn't put up with his so called style of racing :-\

Thisnamenottaken

I so agree ducky.... He should be dropped by his sponser.....  Or forget the fine... suspend him a few races...  He has been nothing but trouble this year.  Nascar will wait till he kills someone before they do something.

Super Duckie

I can't believe Gibbs puts up with it... and look on how this looks for Home Depot, I know I and alot of other people won't go there because of him

zenia

Home Depot is Overpriced!! 1/2 the crap they sell there you can get at Walmart for 1/4 of the price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview