PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:06:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems

Started by cheeky333,

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeky333

hi wondering if someone could help me..i have just logged into my pogo account and my message box is crammed full of messages stating forward this mesage to all your friends and you get 20 free gems..seems like some sort of chain letter thing..was just wondering if someone else had recieved it

kimberb

It sounds like SPAM to me. I personally would just delete them and ignore them for safety sake.

elf2.gif weather38.gif winter31.gif winter23.gif winter20.gif snowman1.gif skates32.gif santa1.gif xmas6.gif deer1.gif carolers.gif Xmas Tree happy21.gif
Kim

TheLastDodo

I have no received it and I would say it is a Chain Letter SPAM.
I would just ignore it.   swear2.gif

gran2x2

It's a junk letter..You can forward a million of em and get no gems..Only way to get gems is to buy em or win em..Or as a gift from a friend..

snowflower

C~M

It is a gimmick aka SPAM that someone started to see how many fools forward it.  I bet when they get one back the laugh their azz off at all the fools that forwarded it.
I have told all my friends, which aren't many, not to send me junk mail or SPAM or I will block them and I never get any.

cheeky333

thats what i done..blocked all the ppl who were sending it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview