This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Phone app

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

Well, well, for those of you that have an I Phone: http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/pogoiphone/landing-page.jsp?intcmp=cpspot_iphn_lp&pagesection=cp_home_spotlight  I do not facebook, twitter, or nadda, gl to all that do. Pogo is paying more attention to everything BUT Pogo. I might have to re-think membership once my subway run out.  tease.gif

Homer

What I would like to know..

Are these weekly badges only available via the iphone or ipod touch or are they the same weekly challenges I can get on my regular club pogo?

Are there going to be exclusive games and badges for these devices like the cell phone ones?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cweirick

I just downloaded the ap- it has 5 games on it right now - Poppit, Turbo 21, WOrd WHomp, sweet tooth and Majong Safari --
but I am currently unable to log into account - it keeps saying' whoops, something has happened try again later.." GRRRRR

pete379

I just looked at my badge collection and I guess Pogo is being generous with a limited edition badge for all.I guess their launch of new app.  no-no.gif Even a free background. What's gotten into pogo lately? lmao

MsMissy

I myself dont no anything about IPhone or IPad, but my sister does & she just bought an IPad & says it is much better then the other. But like you who have the IPhone, she is having same problem trying to get into Pogo with her new IPad. So she says i just go to my Desktop & play pogo & some other site, but its frustrating to her cause of what she payed for it.  I just thought id put in my 2cents worth & i hope y'all can get what you want from both.     coffee.gif

pete379

Quote from: Homer on December 09, 2010, 06:28:39 AM
What I would like to know..

Are these weekly badges only available via the iphone or ipod touch or are they the same weekly challenges I can get on my regular club pogo?

Are there going to be exclusive games and badges for these devices like the cell phone ones?
Homer, I haven't got a clue winter20.gif

C~M

Here is the free badge that we all got today:

Special Edition iPhone Badge

I downloaded the app for my Ipod Touch, but have no wifi here, lol, plus if I did I have no idea how to hook it up.  I think we should be able to run the Ipod Touch thru the USB port to get online with it since we have to hook it up to the iTunes app to do anything with it.

Homer

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 09, 2010, 03:22:09 PM
Here is the free badge that we all got today:

Special Edition iPhone Badge

I downloaded the app for my Ipod Touch, but have no wifi here, lol, plus if I did I have no idea how to hook it up.  I think we should be able to run the Ipod Touch thru the USB port to get online with it since we have to hook it up to the iTunes app to do anything with it.

Isn't there a USB cable for the iPod Touch?

A lot of coffee shops have free wifi like starbucks if you live near one

Mayhem

Quote from: Homer on December 09, 2010, 03:54:10 PM
Isn't there a USB cable for the iPod Touch?

A lot of coffee shops have free wifi like starbucks if you live near one

or just "borrow" your neighbors  undecided.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on December 09, 2010, 04:01:37 PM
or just "borrow" your neighbors  undecided.gif

True...I can see 4 unprotected wireless networks right now. I'm always amazed people setup their routers and don't use any security on them

C~M

we have very few neighbors and I have a wifi notebook and got a program to find wifi and in this area there is only one and it is protected, lol  Still, I have no idea how to set the Ipod up.

Now to badges for the app, I have played all of the games and it said I had won a badge in each game and to sign up to Club Pogo for Ranks.  I also noticed that there was a challenge for each game that it said I had completed, so I guess I got 5 badges in my Ipod waiting for me to be able to sign in to Pogo to get...lol

jmababa

here is the mini item background free 2day that comes with the free special badge and free Iphone apps

Homer

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 09, 2010, 05:37:27 PM
we have very few neighbors and I have a wifi notebook and got a program to find wifi and in this area there is only one and it is protected, lol  Still, I have no idea how to set the Ipod up.

Now to badges for the app, I have played all of the games and it said I had won a badge in each game and to sign up to Club Pogo for Ranks.  I also noticed that there was a challenge for each game that it said I had completed, so I guess I got 5 badges in my Ipod waiting for me to be able to sign in to Pogo to get...lol

I believe only the poppit badge is available. At least that was the weekly challenge badge. I'm wondering if what you are getting are rank badges?

C~M

It says:
play Word Whomp and spell 10 3-letter words
play turbo 21 and get 21 21's
play poppit and pop 100 balloons
play sweet tooth 2 and clear 50 caramel spaces
play mahjong safari and make 40 matches

And I have little green check marks by them all and it is under Pogo Challenges 5 of 5.

Homer

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 09, 2010, 07:48:57 PM
It says:
play Word Whomp and spell 10 3-letter words
play turbo 21 and get 21 21's
play poppit and pop 100 balloons
play sweet tooth 2 and clear 50 caramel spaces
play mahjong safari and make 40 matches

And I have little green check marks by them all and it is under Pogo Challenges 5 of 5.

On the iPhone only this weeks poppit challenge shows and it was get 100 prizes

C~M

who knows then, it claimed I had won a badge for each of those challenges.  I will play more and see if I win more, lol, I doubt I will since I have no internet connection here to update the challenges, if they do that.  I would love to get ranks tho.  Maybe one day when I can figure out how to get wifi to work on this Ipod Touch.

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 09, 2010, 08:11:59 PM
who knows then, it claimed I had won a badge for each of those challenges.  I will play more and see if I win more, lol, I doubt I will since I have no internet connection here to update the challenges, if they do that.  I would love to get ranks tho.  Maybe one day when I can figure out how to get wifi to work on this Ipod Touch.

You need to tap on the "Settings" button and "Wi-Fi" should show up as the first or second option.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on December 09, 2010, 08:27:04 PM
You need to tap on the "Settings" button and "Wi-Fi" should show up as the first or second option.
mine says not connected and when I tap it it opens a menu that shows wifi>on  then choose a network and a place with other to tap and last it shows ask to join networks which shows on

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 09, 2010, 09:03:27 PM
mine says not connected and when I tap it it opens a menu that shows wifi>on  then choose a network and a place with other to tap and last it shows ask to join networks which shows on

If you are in range of any wifi, it should show you a list of names. If it does show you a name, you just click on the name and it will connect you to it.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on December 09, 2010, 09:12:40 PM
If you are in range of any wifi, it should show you a list of names. If it does show you a name, you just click on the name and it will connect you to it.

Kool, I just ordered a wifi detector keychain for $6 online, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview